View Single Post
Old 31st May 2020, 20:31   #16  |  Link
Nuihc88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparktank View Post
But, since the 161 has fixes for NVidia's Optical Flow, would that have any impact on it?
I remember some CL-friendly plugins here only allowed x64 for full functionality, whereas the x86 plugins aren't compatible.
Not sure, but text-strings within the 32bit .160 binary seem to contain multiple SVSmoothFps_NVOF references; however running even the simplified script below will give me a silent crash, while with 64bit .161 binary i'm (correctly) shown some C++ error since my GPU & drivers are too old. Could be that they gave up on adding NVOF support for the 32bit version, but didn't bother disabling the function.
Code:
LoadPlugin("AviSynth\PlugIns\svpflow2.dll")
ffdshow_source()
smoothfps_params="{rate:{num:2,den:1}}"
SVSmoothFps_NVOF(last, smoothfps_params, mt=1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reel.Deel View Post
Question, what are the libvapoursynth_plugin.dll.22 and libvapoursynth_plugin.dll.30 files in the VapourSynth folder?
After changing the file extension to .dll, file properties of both files say:
Code:
File description: Vapoursynth plugin for VLC
File version: 0.9.0.155
Product name: SmoothVideo Project
Product Version: 4.0.0
Quote:
Please share
Ok, i'll probably get around to it either today or tomorrow. I'll just need to clean up my comments a bit.

PS. For some reason i kept having to retry posting this message throughout the day as nothing was showing up, my browser was just getting redirected to other pages... it somehow even ended up posting on another thread before finally getting through on the 4th try...

Anyway, here's the new github-project page with my current AVS script templates and optimization notes: https://github.com/Nuihc88/SVPlite

Last edited by Nuihc88; 31st May 2020 at 23:18. Reason: Browser Weirdness...
Nuihc88 is offline   Reply With Quote