View Single Post
Old 25th July 2018, 16:18   #35  |  Link
bradwiggo

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmeyer View Post
You don't seem to understand what I have been posting. This technology can work miracles on some scenes, and totally fail on others. I gave you a list of the types of things which cause it to fail. That is what you are seeing. There is no way around it except to do the film in sections and use frame blending for the frames where interpolation fails. It takes a lot of manual work, but if you are willing to put the work into it, you can get decent results.

You will not get those results by suddenly finding some magic settings, pushing a button, and having the results appear.
I see what you mean, but the video I linked to I assume was all made with one script, as it is only 3 minutes long, so surely there must be a script which can produce that, even if it doesn't do as well for the rest of the film. I have looked a bit more at the youtube channel of the person who uploaded that video, and they have 3 similar videos, which I assume were done using the same script.

My goal at the moment isn't to try to find a script that can produce interpolation of the quality in the video for the whole movie, it is simply to find the script that was used to make that video. Even if that script makes the rest of the movie look rubbish.
bradwiggo is offline   Reply With Quote