View Single Post
Old 15th May 2019, 05:11   #28505  |  Link
MrVideo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurayhd View Post
I mean, in few words? I need this MKVs with the best quality that I can get but reduce the size
Video quality is subjective. It is what you'll tolerate.
Quote:
And if the MKV I can see some have DTS HD or DTS MA and I donīt need that because I donīt have a system audio, previously eventually Iīll convert that DTS MA to a DTS Core so I can get more video quality
I suggest telling BDRB to keep the core, so that it can attempt to figure out the best bitrate.
Quote:
Thank you for your pacience and I know now not AAC but know what CRF will helping me
I do all of my video encoding outside of BDRB. When I do that, I set the bitrate, not the CRF and use 2-pass encoding. Be sure and tell BDRB to use 2-pass. So, unfortunately I cannot suggest a value.

Are the discs you are attempting to make BD-ROM, i.e., they contain MKV files, or are you making BD discs with a menu? If you are making a disc with menus, then the files on the disc are not MKV, but M2TS. I don't think that BRDB can make BD-ROM discs with MKV files.

Whatever you are using as a source, you should not use MKV, or M2TS, files that have been previously encoded from the original Blu-ray discs. The process of recoding the recoded video will result in added encoding errors. You need to go back to the original Blu-ray discs and work from there.
MrVideo is offline   Reply With Quote