Thread: Avisynth+
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2019, 03:21   #4685  |  Link
tyee

Just a quick question - I am finally upgrading to avisynth+ and have done it manually and it seems to be working fine but I am wondering a couple of things -

1. I copied the 2 avisynth.dll's in my 64 bit system to the required windows folders
2. I updated the registry with the new location of my "plugins+" folder. My old folder seems to be used if I rename this new folder, which is correct according to the docs although the 2 registry entries that my original avisynth is supposed to use do not exist!
3. In my new "avisynth+" folder I have copied the two folders that came in the zipfile, these are "c_api" and "system" and the files within. "c_api" folder has "avisynth.lib" and "avisynth.exp". Is this where they should be left?

Everything seems to work ok. I can load a video and one filter I added does work.

Oh, one last question - Do I have to use any MT commands in my scripts like in the older version? I'm using pinterf's avisynth+.

Update on MT - OK, found the info on MT and it's commands. Just tried it and I see no speed increase using Prefetch(4).

Last edited by tyee; 27th May 2019 at 04:34.