View Single Post
Old 19th April 2019, 17:16   #28483  |  Link
RoyGBiv-inRI

I'm sure I'm just being stupid, but I hope someone can help me put multiple DVDs onto one BD. I want to put all the episodes of a TV show onto one BD with only one menu and all the episodes numbered with direct access to them. That is, if there are 9 episodes on 3 DVDs, I want to import this to a BD which will have one menu indicating 9 episodes. I asked about this about a year ago (page 1372) and was told I should create the following files on my computer:

Title
-- DVD1
---- VIDEO_TS
-- DVD2
---- VIDEO_TS
-- DVD3
---- VIDEO_TS

and point BDRB to the title folder, and "it will do the rest."

I have tried this multiple ways, and this is what happens. If I just use the "browse" button for the source and navigate to the Title folder, it gives me an error "source not in BD format." I understand that, because it obviously isn't. If I navigate to disc 1, I get an error that it is in DVD format and asks if I want to import it as a BD folder.

If I just use the "Import" button in "file" choosing "import DVDs" and navigate to the Title folder, I get an error that the files are not in DVD format. It requires me to navigate to disc x and it will import just those 3 episodes. I can do it for each disc folder, but I just end up with files for 3 BDs.

I've tried "Import to batch." Then it just allows me to put the 3 imported discs into the batch section, and if I ask it to "process batch" it does, but it does all 3 discs independently again ending up with 3 different BDs worth of files not one BD.

I have tried using "import" or "import batch" and when navigating to the disc folders trying shift or control to select more than one disc. It does not allow me to do so.

So, obviously I am doing something really stupid. Please let me know what to do.

Thanks.

SMK
RoyGBiv-inRI is offline   Reply With Quote