View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2012, 05:42   #75  |  Link
rexdeymond

@ozok
1. Previously I was very satisfied with fearture "-Fixed: TX264 shows error even though the output files exist" is helpful and make easy to use [for newbie encoder like me], but I'm still hoping on the "Option to specify the file size [fixed file size or automatically calculate birate with video [i mean just file size option not with birate]]", and if you please, could you please additional video input WMV and more
2. Can I request a feature custom width and length of the form window that can be shifted to be enlarged or reduced, because the size of the form window that is very large and cover half the screen for a 10 inch screen notebook belongs to me
3. I want to now encoder audio with nero aac min birate for LC, i always encoder video with nero aac birate 64kbps always come HE/LC not come LC
4. TX264 may I upload it to the local forum in the state I, as a GUI encoder recommendation but I keep mentioning ozok as a creator. Faster internet speed in the country only for the local link, link international english language is too slow and not too care about the community in the state I
Attached Images

rexdeymond is offline   Reply With Quote