View Single Post
Old 4th June 2014, 20:00   #124  |  Link
david42
Former Technical Janitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0lZ View Post
The problem may be caused by a corrupted PgcEdit config file. Close PgcEdit, go to your Appdata folder and delete or rename the PgcEdit folder. Launch PgcEdit, and see if it works.

Note that you will lose your configuration. If you want to keep it, replace one at a time the files from the original folder to the new Appdata\PgcEdit folder, and verify if PgcEdit works fine. (The problem comes probably from the "pgcedit.cfg" file, but I can't be sure.)

If you don't know how to open the hidden Appdata folder, type %APPDATA% in the search box of your Start menu.

If that doesn't help, launch PgcEdit WITHOUT opening the DVD at startup, then go to File->Open DVD, annd open it from that menu. When it will crash, you'll see an error dialog box with a "Details" button. Click the button, copy the whole message and paste it here.
I renamed the Appdata\PgcEdit folder then copied the registration file into a new empty PgcEdit folder, then reloaded my VIDEO_TS files to BEFORE the problem and started PgcEdit (after verifying the binary md5 is good). I did my config settings and exited then restarted PgcEdit. When it started the open DVD dialog came up and I selected the VIDEO_TS folder. It thought about it then threw the console window with the same error I described in my previous email.

The only difference between what you told me and what I did is do to me being on winXP so I was in "Documents and Setting\username\Application Data\PgcEdit" for the adjustments.

Any other ideas? I was real careful to triple check that I removed the config files; and refreshed the VIDEO_TS files to the BEFORE the problem level so I'm at a loss about what to try.

THANX
david42 is offline   Reply With Quote