View Single Post
Old 20th April 2019, 06:47   #28486  |  Link
MrVideo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyGBiv-inRI View Post
I'm sure I'm just being stupid, but I hope someone can help me put multiple DVDs onto one BD. I want to put all the episodes of a TV show onto one BD with only one menu and all the episodes numbered with direct access to them. That is, if there are 9 episodes on 3 DVDs, I want to import this to a BD which will have one menu indicating 9 episodes. I asked about this about a year ago (page 1372) and was told I should create the following files on my computer:

Title
-- DVD1
---- VIDEO_TS
-- DVD2
---- VIDEO_TS
-- DVD3
---- VIDEO_TS

and point BDRB to the title folder, and "it will do the rest."
Yep, that is correct.
Quote:
If I just use the "Import" button in "file" choosing "import DVDs" and navigate to the Title folder, I get an error that the files are not in DVD format. It requires me to navigate to disc x and it will import just those 3 episodes. I can do it for each disc folder, but I just end up with files for 3 BDs.
Pointing to the "title" is indeed correct. I just did it by copying over the VIDEO_TS directories into two separate directories and BDRB showed me all of the videos on the discs, allowing me to select which ones I wanted to keep. I then imported those.

How did you copy over the VIDEO_TS directories? You have to have a DVD decrypter program running.

Last edited by MrVideo; 20th April 2019 at 07:37.
MrVideo is offline   Reply With Quote