View Single Post
Old 21st July 2019, 15:47   #15  |  Link
Doorn9
Wouter van Doorn

Hello videoFred!

I was already very impressed by the first effort (when you were asleep...??) because it was already a lot better. Then this one came along, and it seems you have simply completely solved the problem! At least to my not very colour-sensitive eyes it seems so. Anyway - SO much better than the original, that I will now have to find out all I can about this gammac thing - whatever it is - so I can build it into my workflow. I hope I can do it under Linux/wine (it can be tricky) but I'll give it the best go I can.

What's the best resource for me to visit for learning about installation, settings, function parameters and all that?

Wouter

PS: all those many years ago it was actually you who encouraged me to start looking into digital film processing with the huge script you then had on this forum. It was the basis for all I do now (so far: thirteen stages for a piece of super-8 film, soon to be fourteen I hope!). Glad of the opportunity to thank you very much for what you published then, in addition to your response here!

Last edited by Doorn9; 21st July 2019 at 15:49. Reason: Typo
Doorn9 is offline   Reply With Quote