View Single Post
Old 11th July 2021, 20:38   #4  |  Link
Lowpro

Designated Survivor (2016)

This has been on my ToDoList for a while now. Finally got around to cataloging and authoring the TV series to Blu-ray. Below are screenshots of the QP menus I worked up including links to my online profiles for each season.

Designated Survivor: The Complete First Season

Designated Survivor: The Complete Second Season

Designated Survivor: The Complete Third Season

And for those interested, click here to download the actual QP menus shown above. And no, the actual episodes are not included. When selecting a given episode a 0.5 second blank video file will be played. That being said, the QP menus can be put to good use. All one has to do is download the episodes via AnyStream and their Netflix account, then authoring each season to Blu-ray as I have done. When building the given Blu-ray with BDRB just make sure your BDREBUILDER.INI file includes the "MENU_ITEMS_PAGE" option. You'll want to make sure the option is set to 11. No other QP configuration will be required. Once building the Blu-ray for a given season just overwrite your M2TS and CLPI files (99001-99004) with the ones from my corresponding QP menu and you'll be all set. To carry over the "QP menu item" and "page" navigation behavior from my QP menus just grab the "index.bdmv" and "MovieObject.bdmv" files from the root of the given BDMV folder. That's all there is to it. Enjoy!

Last edited by Lowpro; 12th February 2023 at 21:54.
Lowpro is offline   Reply With Quote