Thread: Diving video
View Single Post
Old 5th June 2018, 13:18   #52  |  Link
WorBry

As far as I can tell, still requires registration - no option I can see to just plug-in this 'Invitation Code'. Unless of course you want to give me your sign-in details . Or maybe test that sample clip yourself and post the results.

Thinking about:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorBry View Post
Shame there's no option to tweak the colors further.
If you find that Dive+ does produce the kind of results you are hoping for, there are other video color correction apps that could prove useful for supplemental 'tweaking' - 'a total mobile iOS solution', so to speak.

VideoGrade is one that gets good reviews:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vide...492488712?mt=8

INCLUDED FILTERS

Exposure, Contrast, Vibrance, Temperature, Vignette, Recovery, Sharpness, Monochrome, Brightness, Saturation, Effects, Channel mixer, Tint, Hue, Levels, Bloom, Posterize, Rotation.

Plus....Real-time previews, color histograms, clipping previews and split modes for comparison

If all that's needed to tweak your Dive+ salvaged videos is some further color temperature adjustment, might be just the ticket. Nearly tried it myself but I couldn't bear the thought of parting with $CAN 10 for yet another app that I'll seldom if ever use.

Seems a better solution than hoping that someone will come up with an AVISynth function/plugin that does what you are looking for.......but you never know.

Last edited by WorBry; 6th June 2018 at 06:53.
WorBry is offline   Reply With Quote