View Single Post
Old 20th March 2020, 22:28   #848  |  Link
GCRaistlin

Nikse555
  1. Quote:
    Now in List view Start time and Duration are displayed and available for editing. In some cases, editing of End time is preferable. Can you please add such a possibility?
    In addition to my previous request I'm offering to add 'Pause before next' field. The result could look like this:
    Code:
    [x] Start time: ___   [ ] Duration:          ___
    [ ] End time:   ___   [x] Pause before next: ___
    The idea is that 0, 1 or 2 checkboxes can be set at the same time. Inactive fields (related to cleared checkboxes) are greyed out, their values get changed in accordance to the values in active fields.
  2. This bug isn't reproducible with Latin.db in the latest beta but I decided to report it 'cause it is really strange. Try to OCR these SUP(BD) subtitles with 3.5.14 (clear all checkboxes but [x] Fix OCR errors). The problematic caption is #203. If you start from #100 (skip unrecognized characters twice) "Sunday" will be recognized as "sunday". If you start from #101 (close current OCR session and start a new one) it will be recognized as "Sunday".
  3. Currently, the installation package contains files that may be changed by an user (Latin.db, en_US_user.xml and so on). Hence, they may be replaced with default ones by update. It would be better if all changes were made to the files that don't exist by default.

My current Latin.db - maybe you'll find my additions useful for all.

Magically yours
Raistlin
GCRaistlin is online now   Reply With Quote