View Single Post
Old 28th July 2018, 19:46   #23006  |  Link
VictorLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevcairiel View Post
No, it does not.
Why you so sure?
I'm not sure you've tried ffplay.exe -vf weave,yadif=1 "Zee TV20180716-203544.ts" because only blind man not see the difference between ffplay and any players on ZEE TV logo - with ffplay it's normal but in players vertically stretched x2 it flickers like old Bob deinterlacing on ordinary SD MPEG2 or H264 interlaced streams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevcairiel View Post
There will be no manual hackery for HEVC interlaced, or trying to get separate fields to work. Either it adopts standard decoding, or it won't be supported.
I repeat - many modern TVsets already support streams like Zee TV20180716-203544.ts well so it's de facto standard for H265 interlaced video even if you don't know and/or it isn't on paper - so when such (mostly SD) videos will be often in Internet you'll have to return to this question in a future (like it was with "bad streams for nVIDIA DXVA" and you did CUVID for that working as I said but for Win7 and newer only) so why don't you do it now and question i.e. http://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/4141 (thanks clsid) will be closed?

Last edited by VictorLS; 28th July 2018 at 19:49.
VictorLS is offline   Reply With Quote