View Single Post
Old 14th July 2015, 05:40   #31778  |  Link
ThurstonX

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhR0N1K View Post
theres seems to be a problem with "video" mode deinterlacing with v0.88.17. the video flashes rapidly or i get a DXVA failed error when i open MPC if i force "film" mode but the video plays ok after that in "film" mode.
didn't have either of these issues in v0.88.16. will revert back for now.

love coming here everday to check for updates. thanks a lot for your great renderer and hard work madshi.

Edit: reverted back to .16 and its working fine again in both modes no error msg or flashing video in "video" deinterlacing mode. def. seems like a .17 issue im using a Radeon HD 6900 vector adaptive deinterlacing if that helps you any. but obviously "film" mode forces software IVTC so i don't think its a hardware issue.
I think I saw this same problem with a Blu-ray file set earlier today. As it was the first Blu-ray I've tried, I didn't want to mention it without further investigation. I didn't revert to v0.88.16, but I played the DVD version of the same, and didn't experience the problem. With the Blu-ray files, there was also some audio corruption after pausing/resuming, and when jumping ahead. Had the DXVA Failed error, too.

All playback in the the latest stable MPC-HC x64 (1.7.9) under Win 7, with a passively cooled Sapphire R7 250, in FSE mode.
ThurstonX is offline   Reply With Quote