View Single Post
Old 15th May 2008, 23:25   #4833  |  Link
Thunderbolt8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yraen View Post
Name it what you want. It's going to be written in the same format regardless, one that mkvmerge accepts. In mkvmerge it is as easy as adding it all in and muxing. There are a few titles out there that will list more chapters than they actually have, so you might end up with more chapter points than if you watched the disc in a BD player.
is there any way to check this? i mean checking against a program which lists it correctly (bdedit?)
usually it shouldnt matter that much, but when it comes to concert stuff it should better work lile 1 chapter = 1 music title on the disc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nautilus7 View Post
I have a suggestion/proposal regarding chapters.

In HD DVD there's a possibility the chapters to have or not names and in blu-ray not such thing. Anyway, when chapter names aren't available haali media splitter displays them like in the 1st screen. But when names are available, even if they are chapter 1, chapter 2, etc are displayed like in screen 2, which in my opinion is much prettier. So, what i want to ask is eac3to to add names (chapter 1, chapter 2, etc) when they aren't available from the source.
agree, would be much easier for music stuff again, then one wouldnt always have to count from top or bottom down-/upwards when for example looking title 12 of 20.

Last edited by Thunderbolt8; 15th May 2008 at 23:28.