View Single Post
Old 15th August 2010, 21:28   #9239  |  Link
ebjones

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuron2 View Post
That's an outright lie. setarip_old responded to you and you even thanked him for it.

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.ph...36#post1423136

Also, maybe you can get more respect if you drop the kiddie-speak": "u", "ur", etc.

Further discussion about this should be taken to PM.
Are you serious?

Quote:
I was told by other members that I didn't post it right and I'd have to wait for my attachment to be approved. Upon hearing no other feedback, I re-posted trying to make sure I submitted the info as instructed. I hear nothing back from anyone.
Please don't misrepresent me. And may I remind you I sent jdobbs a pm prior to him blasting me in the forum. Not asking him to hurry up and address my issue, but asking him if I had reported the info correctly as I was confused why it seemed noone had anything to say about what I posted. (Again this was my first time posting and setarip_old already told me my initial post wasn't submitted correctly) I wasn't sure if somthing was missing so I asked for help privately. How hard would it have been to just say, "yes, your bug has been reported" or "let me put that on the backburner" or "please double-check your settings". There are a myriad of responses that would've worked, but I got nothing. I've received plenty of feedback NOW via the forum and pm and I get it; jdobbs is a good dude who graciously donates much of his time to make sure we have this great software. I'm not saying he's not or trying to belittle anything he does; but please don't lose sight of the fact that I wasn't asking for priority support. I wasn't complaining that he had not resolved my issue. I just wanted an acknowledgement that my report had not fallen on deaf ears. And as I see it, he had multiple opportunities to do so before making me out to be the bad guy. I have no other point to make and hope that my future experience with this site, if any, will be a positive one. I trust that my grammer in this latest submission meets all requirements and does not cause me to be viewed with further disdain.
ebjones is offline   Reply With Quote