View Single Post
Old 25th July 2020, 11:46   #2108  |  Link
44vince44

@Stax76, I'm not sure that answers the question of Almanteka. Almanteka wants the files demuxed when the jobs are added from batch selection.
Currently when you add jobs from batch, the files are not demuxed in the adding stage. They are demuxed when the job is executed.
And the link you sent does not completely answer that!

So is there a way to have the files demuxed when batch jobs are ADDED, and NOT when jobs are EXECUTED. The answer is "NO, the files won't be demuxed until job processing starts the batch job"

@Almanteka: what the link shows you, is that if you simply need the files demuxed, and no further operation with it, you can use Copy/Mux for Video and audio.
In that case, you have got your solution. However, if your aim is different, it can be useful that you tell us why you need the files to be demuxed when added in the batch.

I miss that feature too, because it allowed me to see if there are files that fail demuxing before I begin processing jobs. So I can leave the computer processing knowing that no file will abort due to a trivial demuxing problem.
But then, it's not that catastrophic.

Last edited by 44vince44; 25th July 2020 at 12:52.