View Single Post
Old 8th July 2015, 23:10   #31608  |  Link
Eyldebrandt

Quote:
Originally Posted by madshi View Post
Regardless of settings?

Did you have a different opinion about the old SuperRes algorithm?
Honestly, the differences between the algorithms and the color space on HQ content @ 4K or WQHD are insignificants.
And with low strength, the action is invisible.

I'm confused, because I think SuperRes is better than the 1st version, but settings are gone.

On the very 1st build,I used superRes with high quality instead of mid, and with everything @ 0.0 except strength.
Since, I never succeed to reach the same "quality" i had at the beginning.

I think sxbr is a great algo, definitly, but I'm still using NNEDI3 64 everywhere. So, The only reason why I don't use the first build of SuperRes for all day using is AdaptativeSharpen which is the best sharpener i ever seen.

Well, I know you don't want too much settings in madVR, and it will be a good thing for most users.
But it seems that here, on this particulary thread, there is a lot of dudes who are some kind of seekers.
And those seekers, if I can tell, i don't think you will succeed to pleased them all at 100% with half or less settings.

But again, you're the masterchief, and for what I'm concerned, I'll upgrade for every version, because that contribute to make madVR alive. And that is the most important.
Eyldebrandt is offline   Reply With Quote