View Single Post
Old 12th July 2015, 00:09   #31685  |  Link
Anime Viewer
Troubleshooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ver Greeneyes View Post
Like this? Of course there are some problem areas, and there are way more examples where this neural network generates extremely weird things, but I thought its performance on this particular image was pretty incredible.
Which is the original image (top?), and which is the effected image (bottom?). What is it supposed to be doing to the picture? To me it looks like the top picture has textures, and may be real life pictures collaged together. The bottom looks like the image was transformed into an animated version. They are quite different images when compared (the dog in the middle with the black dots around its mouth in the bottom image is quite different from the same dog nose and mouth area in the top image, as are the fur and eyes on many of the dogs). They both look like very nice images, but are also very different looking.
Given its Google their source probably wouldn't be to accessible for integration into software like madVR and MPDN (from a rights perspective).