View Single Post
Old 29th March 2019, 19:06   #3165  |  Link
dr_ml422

Those are the logs that came up. The issue is something, as AVStoDVD is not the only encoding program installed and working. ConvertXToDVD, ConvertXtoVideo despite it not supporting h.264, DVDFAB, VidCoder, .... I read and installed the .net framework 3.5 just for AVStoDVD as no other needed it to insert subtitles. Matter of fact I'm finishing whatever was done and not done with ConvertXToDVD.

A suggestion would be to concentrate on the newer updated versions of Windows and have the software completely up to date. Let users meet you at the present level. Many don't want to acknowledge the new and prefer to hold on to the past and it causes issues.

Matter of fact even Microsoft decided to concentrate on newer, present level hardware etc... and not support older depecrated hardware, OD, etc... Even yourself got tired of that useless QUenc.

That said with that file and 9 others similar, AVStoDVD couldn't acknowledge the dual Audio. I could care less about the Hindu, it came from land of the files iykwim. Lol...

I had to get rid of 2 perfectly well burners because of Windows 10. Didn't know that they weren't supported until I did research.

Easy does it. I know this is hard work. Especially as a gift from yourself and all others. We'll figure it out. I will definitely have to build me a newer more updated PC, as Windows 10 expects. XP was a God back then, only 1 CD. I still have a disc. 2019 is here.

The internal or even external player won't play unless ffdshow is installed. I'm not going to install it as LAV is doing the necessary work.
dr_ml422 is offline   Reply With Quote