View Single Post
Old 12th September 2009, 01:10   #5159  |  Link
Capsbackup

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleMan View Post
You are mistaken, the only audio track with a 83ms delay is the secondary audio for the PiP. the rest of the tracks have a 125ms delay, and as far as I can tell when I delay the audio of my backup for 125ms it puts the movie in sync.
I might be wrong tho. Either way, this is an issue that needs to be addressed, so I think it's best we'll let jdobbs have a look at it, as he has the disc himself.
My Region A version is 83ms for ALL audio tracks. If yours is region A, then this will prove interesting!
I exhausted myself on this disc, and 83ms did not correct the async for me.
I agree that if jdobbs can address/confirm that any and all audio delays are corrected by BD-RB, this would be welcome.
As a side note, my BD-RB backup, if viewing the .m2ts file or the .mpls file, shows 0ms delay. The original .m2ts and .mpls files show the 83ms delay. If BD-RB does correct this delay, I am curious when and where. For most of my backups, I select do not reencode audio files, and keep HD audio for BD-25 backups. Thus the original audio file is kept. So where is the audio delay being corrected if not the .mpls, maybe the clpi?
Capsbackup is offline   Reply With Quote