View Single Post
Old 1st January 2018, 00:38   #26911  |  Link
AmigaFuture

MrVideo:

I haven't drank Rum in many years. I'm not really a fan of harder liqueur and that kind of out-of-control (and I've been there). But my preference WAS Captain Morgan Spiced Rum (OOhh, Baby!!). I also drank that without Cola, I stopped drinking soda about 15 years ago. I don't drink Caffeine, I don't enjoy the "jacked" feeling from it. HOWEVER, Ale's are cool... Hehe! Details are fun. At the cost, sometimes of Obsessiveness, haha! Then the girlfriends loves to cause distractions, perhaps that's also why? Wink!

Video & audio have always been a passion for me, even back to the days of Amiga..when it was the pioneer machine and OS for what we have now. Plus it's a lot of fun attempting to help JDobbs improve stuff when possible, if possible this fantastic front end-program. I have a lot of fun with many things... Including watching Little Lathe do his dancing.

Lathe,

Maybe I'm clueless here...but, that graphic belongs to some alcohol drink? Or am I missing something? Or are you showing which finger goes...ummm, errrrr..I'd rather not type the rest..... and then you view the encodes differently!?!