View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2018, 15:57   #27274  |  Link
jdobbs

1. The error is coming from TSMUXER. Typically that means a corrupt source... but, I don't think so in this case.

2. There is nothing in a source that says "I'm the main movie." So BD-RB uses a series of checks to look for in each playlist to determine which is the most likely. It's right 99+% of the time, but in this case it looks like it didn't. If it's choosing the wrong playlist, use the "Other Movie-Only Playlist" selection from the MODE menu and choose the playlist for the main feature. But... the one it's selecting looks like it is almost 12GB, which is pretty large for an extra. If it is wrong, that may fix your issue.

3. Now... with that said -- there is another obvious problem for this playlist. The first section of the playlist (VID_00004) is being kept intact while the rest of the playlist (VID_00006, VID_00007... etc) are being encoded. That means the first section is VC-1 and the others are AVC. That is illegal, should never happen, and is likely the source of the issue. So there is something going wrong in BD-RB that I will have to investigate.

If this playlist actually is the movie... you can add

FORCE_NOENCODE=1

to the [Options] area of your BDREBUILDER.INI file. This should make BD-RB keep the entire stream intact, and since the length will easily fit on the target there would be no need to reencode.

If, however, you ran into a situation where it wouldn't fit, or where you needed it to be AVC rather than VC-1, you could add (instead):

FORCE_ENCODE=1

That would make sure the source is reencoded, even if it would fit without doing so.

If you use either option, it's a good idea to remove it after you are done to avoid issues with other discs.