View Single Post
Old 15th November 2018, 04:08   #28065  |  Link
Lathe

Oh, just another thought... Why not simply set up some random gmail or email account for your wife and just 'tell' us here on the message boards what it is so that we know? You don't have to 'officially' attach it to BDRB, it will just be your wife. That way we can always very easily just 'send money' to that address 'friend to friend' Why in the name of all that is Holy can't you do that...? I'm try'n to help you here man...

I REALLY would just like to be able to shoot some money over to some e'mail address so that you can get it when I happen to have it. Like, "Oh, I have an extra $20, I think that I'll just shoot it over to JD at 'IwishIhadaBiggerxxx@gmail.com'?", DONE! It would be SO much easier and I just about can guarantee that more people will send you money if they can do it that easily. For some odd reason, I just don't like the Amazon thing, IDK why... If there is honestly some good reason you can't do that, could you please tell me so that I will understand and stop bothering you...? Thanks!
Lathe is offline   Reply With Quote