View Single Post
Old 11th January 2019, 20:12   #1483  |  Link
napouser

hi

2 moar bugs not really important ones

1) lets assume u made a movie and its bad it ended up too big
u go to completed tab right click restore and change qrf20 to 21 and denoise from light to medium or something

now if u do the same thing with a movie that is processing . lets say current queue encodes a movie and its at 10% and its already like 500mb so it will end up +-5gb. u stop the encode and right click on the movie to change the values

for some reason the program sets the values to the preset selected AND NOT THE ACTUAL VALUES U SELECTED when u pressed encode
so for instance if u selected preset X and changed the values abit like made the default qrf25 into 22 and no denoise into medium restoring the movie FROM THE QUEUE (not from completed) will restore it wiyth qrf25 and no denoise isntead of what u selected

2) this must be relevant to the previous bug and i suspect it might be relevant to how picker system is handled but a similar bug exists with time selection
remember when i told u about a bug where if u pick a picker with a specific time selection the autoname feature is disabled and the name is stuck ?
then u fixed it and now the autorename function works even with a picker that has a specific time selection. (obviusly the autorename function works always for complete movie pickers)

what i found out , out of the blue, is that if u manually change the time selection (that the picker selects lets say from 1 00 00 to 1 06 40) to lets say 0 30 00 to 0 35 00 (basically anything that is not handled by a picker ) and then proceed to start encode . then the completed encode if u right click and edit the autorename function is disabled again

basically i found out about this bug due to the fact that some movies coisidently the sample at 1 00 00 mark was bad so i had to use an other scene

obviously this is not a major bug and i dont even care abotu fixing it just wanted to point it out . i assume that the whole code with time selections , picker , and autorename fucntion from completed tab is too messy and very easy to create such bugs

anyway
as usual thanks for ur wonderfull program already encoded 500+ movies and keep going
any hope to add custom log folder?

Last edited by napouser; 11th January 2019 at 20:15.
napouser is offline   Reply With Quote