View Single Post
Old 16th January 2019, 07:07   #1489  |  Link
napouser

one request for beta

"Changed to use .part suffix while encoding the video. When done, it deletes failed partial files and renames completed files "

can we get an option in settings to DISABLE autodeleting failed PARTs ?
i like junk cauze it allows me to know if a movie failed (happens 1 in 20 movies) so i can deal with it
it also allows me to stop encoding any time and take a look at the incomplete file for quality/info
watching the completed tab is not much use for me cauze it shows few stuff and some times the failures get lost in the sea of succesfull ones

"Having trouble reproducing those bugs. It brings the correct values back when editing for me. Maybe you could break them out into explicit steps?"

its a little bit hard for me as well
some times it works some times doesnt
have definetaly seen it tho
even today i saw it with beta 5.0
basically district9 was too big stopped it mid way edit and settings were like preset instead of what i have setup them
i remember it specifically cauze i had to stop the movie 2 times . started with qrf 19 then 20 then had to do it in 21 . both 2 times i restored settings the audio went to the stadard 448kbs of the preset instead of the 640kbs i had choosen originally (cauze the movie was 7.1)
this DOES NOT happen if u restore a movie from the completed

as far as the other bug its not really important and only happens if u change the specific time frame that u got from the picker into something else and then proceed to restore a completed one . it will have a stuck name . not really important tho

Last edited by napouser; 16th January 2019 at 07:10.
napouser is offline   Reply With Quote