View Single Post
Old 18th May 2009, 22:27   #847  |  Link
hlrsnd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrC View Post
Do you mean put 'Save current preferences as default' toggled on by default? No, I do prefer the user to be aware that he is making new "standards".
About not working, please check again because it should work (are you sure you have toggle on the option?).

Guys, what about the new multipage menu support? Have you tried it? Any issues/suggestions?

Bye
Regarding my comment about "Save current Preferences as default," it doesn't make those current preferences the default for future projects. I would like it to do so.

AVStoDVD is currently set up for PAL. I use NTSC settings. Every time I start a new project, I have to change all settings to NTSC. "Save current Preferences as default" makes no difference for future projects, currently. I would like to make an NTSC project, save its preferences as the default, and have future projects open with those (NTSC in my case) settings.

I think the multipage menus are great. It looked like maybe the bottom parts of some text were cut off when using 6 columns with 2 lines of text. I switched to 5 columns and it looked better.
hlrsnd is offline   Reply With Quote