View Single Post
Old 19th March 2010, 22:12   #7342  |  Link
PhilippeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsbackup View Post
Did you try my suggestion above, post # 7325?
There must be some software installed on your PC that is preventing BD-RB's use of ffdshow to decode VC-1 files.
Also: Uninstall Avisynth, ffdshow, and haali. reboot. Reinstall those three programs.
Of course i did - It's a 1 minute step for me. I redownloaded BD-rebuilder from the top of this thread and unzipped it to the desktop. I right-clicked and ran it as ADMINISTRATOR, said yes, told me everything was patched fine and proceed to my VC-1 title.

Of course, it didn't work.

One question titling my mind is, if BD-rebuilder is, like jdoobs said, check for it's modification to work befaire displaying is successfully setted up things, how come that same BD-Rebuilder re-asks me for setting it up the next time i run it like 5 seconds after ?
As a programmer myself, i can only conclude that the test that he does after doing whatever is necessary to validate his changes is not the same as the test performed at the opening of BD-Rebuilder otherwise things would stick ?

Anyone sees a failure in my analysis ?

For Gerald, i know VC-1 is working with BD-RB and Windows 7 as i used to have it working before i was forced to upgrade GRRR ! My life was simple at that time lol !

Anyways, anybody (by any chance) have the path of the registry keys that need to be modified so i can try to do it by hand ? Or is it more than a matter of modifying some keys ?

PhilippeB is offline   Reply With Quote