View Single Post
Old 12th March 2009, 17:26   #2014  |  Link
pacificdune

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaPony View Post
I really don't know what to tell you about this... I've used every version of BD-Rebuilder since 17.11 and have changed through several versions of FFDShow, AviSynth, and Matroska Splitter... All four cores are always at 100% during encoding, and not so much during other phases of the copy process. I use a Q9650 with 8gb RAM...for what its worth.

I run at normal priority, as opposed to Idle priority, but I doubt that makes much difference unless maybe there would be a higher priority task running at the same time.

You might take a look at all the processes and services that you have running to see what might be pulling priority from BD-Rebuilder and its components.
Thanks for the reply...

The other processes are not consuming anything and my CPU utilization runs at 25%. I'm using a Q9450, but don't think processor or memory is making a difference. I am looking through all of the ffdshow settings and there are places where you can set the number of threads to use, but those do not seem to make a difference. I am thinking of deinstalling and then reinstalling everything.

If anyone else has any input it would be much appreciated!

PD
pacificdune is offline   Reply With Quote