View Single Post
Old 17th June 2014, 19:01   #71  |  Link
huokok

Hi, gp2
A few questions I'd like to ask and a few feedback.

After a mkv file loaded, I got those two warnings in log. What is the meaning? (I'm not a technical people at all)
Quote:
Warning: Could not initialize the iconv library for the conversion from UFT-8 to UFT-8. Some strings will not be converted to UTF-8 and the resulting Matroska file might not comply with the Matroska specs (error: 22, Invalid argument).
Warning: Could not initialize the iconv library for the conversion from UFT-8 to UFT-8. Some strings cannot be converted from UTF-8 and might be displayed incorrectly (error: 22, Invalid argument).
After extraction, I found the video extension is .avc instead of .h264, which is different from GUI2. Apparently, mp4box doesn't like this, by their standard
Quote:
Unknown input file type
Error importing D:\test\test_track1_eng.avc: Corrupted Data in file/stream

Why there are empty square brackets? And is there any difference in 2 delay brackets?
For the duration, it shows the same as in mkvinfo. What concerns me is that duration is the audio duration, which is slightly longer than video track, so I'm assuming the duration is the longest track? Well, it seems to be the issue of mkvinfo.

Thank you, I like the interface of this GUI.
huokok is offline   Reply With Quote