View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2014, 12:28   #75  |  Link
LouieChuckyMerry

Hi gpower2, I figured I'd come bother you here and leave you in peace at SourceForge, ha ha. And thanks for the new version . I'm not sure if it's technically a bug, but I wanted to let you know that the remembering of window position fails if either the top-side or the left-side of the gMKVExtractGUI window is even the slightest bit past the edge of the screen; the bottom-side and right-side of the window have no issue with passing the edge of the screen. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit. Also, the window size isn't remembered. I'm not sure if this was part of the update, but it would be a nice feature . I've not noticed anything else but I've also not used your fine program much since the update. I only noticed the window position issue because I like to keep my Mkv extractor in the upper-left corner of my screen (MKVMerge in the upper-right) and the first thing I did upon opening the program was drag it up and left then resize it. I'll check it out some more soon, thanks again.

Last edited by LouieChuckyMerry; 3rd July 2014 at 04:28. Reason: Grammar & Syntax
LouieChuckyMerry is offline   Reply With Quote