View Single Post
Old 20th September 2015, 11:09   #17  |  Link
shadowofdarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalor View Post
Hi! So as far as I can see you encountered 3 strange things

1) FindVUK cannot find the necessary data in the memory dump for the >GAME_OF_THRONES_S2_EPISODE_ONE▼< bluray.
>> in this case the memory dump should still be available in the dump subdirectory of the findvuk folder - it would be great if you could upload it somewhere and send me the location as pm so I can download it and check what is going wrong in this case.
You can check yourself with a hex editor if you can find the DiscId >AB6DAF1F77EEB06782525D440B84CF4F52D96452< in the memory dump.

2) FindVUK reported the found VUK to be invalid but it still works? Please post the logfile from such a disc - in case there's something wrong in my validation routine I'd like to correct it as soon as possible

3) The updater only updates 9 of 10 keys - well, please report this in the thread of the updater as honestly I have no idea why this is happening...
1) It turns out the problem with the Game of Thrones disc is that it can't create the dump file which can be seen by it having some strange character at the end of the volume label.

To make it worse for you to figure out I tried putting the log on pastebin but that character was deleted even opening the txt file in Notepad on Windows didn't show it. The only way I even saw it was when I opened the log file on my Linux machine.

I have attached the original txt file in case you also run Linux to see it and a screenshot of it open in vi incase you don't. I didn't even have to highlight the problems since it seems highlighted on its own.

2) The log is also doing the Jurassic Park 3D discs which gives a false invalid. But I know works since I have propagated it manually to my Linux laptop and Raspberry Pi which both started playing the disc fine afterwards.

3) I'll definitely find the updater thread because I may also have others that didn't upload but I thought it was coincidence that someone else added them because I got a updated db as I was doing the upload that time. But maybe not if it also added less this time when no other update happened.
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: txt 2015-09-20_FindVUK.txt (10.7 KB, 412 views)

Last edited by shadowofdarkness; 20th September 2015 at 11:12. Reason: changing picture
shadowofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote