View Single Post
Old 17th November 2019, 23:17   #20  |  Link
astronob

Adding "convertbits(8)", without the quotation marks, after the importation of the file with ffms2, fixes the display in avspmod and allows the encoder to encode the script. Adding this string to the input line of ffms2 also works colorspace = "YUV420P8" or "YUV422P8", and negates the need to add convertbits(8) after the import line. It also eliminates the need to add converttoyv12(0 before QTGMC, but if I don't add converttoyuy2() if using colorspace="YUV420P8" (but not for colorspace="YUV422P8") at the end of the script, the video is stretched vertically in the preview window, the same height, but half the width. I don't get that at all. In addition, seems I still need to add converttoyuy2() at the end of my script for my chosen encoder, CinemaCraft Encoder, otherwise it won't encode the video. But I didn't have to do it before, I might have added some dll or avs or avsi script to the plugins folder which broke my previously fine working script. However, temporaldegrain2 only works with avisynth+ and so I have to use avisynth+, which has it's benefits, it definitely allows for faster encoding for me than avisynth 2.6, but you have to get the right dependencies and plugins in the plugins folder, otherwise all you get thrown up is one error after another.
astronob is offline   Reply With Quote