leeperry
Kid for Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by madshi View Post
* fixed: high GPU consumption in paused mode (PotPlayer
Oh wow, too good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madshi View Post
Ok, I could live with that. Will add it to a future build.
Awesomtastic, thank you! I still don't understand why I would be the only one seeing that nasty veil among the few mVR users who currently aren't on vacation huh......maybe it somehow synergizes with dynamic dithering, I could imagine it making the dancing noise patterns less obvious or maybe the latter completely hide the veil.

I had a really good look at what HQ does and I must admit that I see the exact same veil in the HDTV tuner of my Sammy TV, I only see it in mVR when HQ is on....maybe it's display dependent then huh, not sure but either way I can't wait to try the new SR AR coz sxbr50 does kinda look like the rings of Saturn on bad sources ^^

Please allow me to +1 the request of a few other SR users to please allow us specifying the number of passes and strength along with the new presets. I do realize that less is more when it comes to sharpening and that I'm currently going way overboard on sharpness in SR so I would happily try presets but a good bunch of us would also very much fancy the ability to specify our own parameters.

leeperry is offline   Reply With Quote