View Single Post
Old 11th March 2018, 17:24   #27146  |  Link
AmigaFuture

@Sharc

For Lathe, it was a joke relying on much earlier stuff. I didn't want to get very deep into it, haha, so I used 1 word. As for VideoReDo -- your double entendre. It's not a Blu-ray & hasn't been rerendered. VideoReDo does quick rerenders on joined parts where commercials have been removed. In this case, not any commercials but I didn't want to edit with DVDRemakePro which I bought long ago and edit the episodes that way, it's a much more lengthy process that way. Besides, using VideoReDo allows for much quicker edits and keeping Closed Captions where as importing with BD-RB direct from DVD doesn't (only Vobsub). VideoReDo doesn't do full rerendering by default, does it's best to keep things original.

Update: Keeping with checking the simple solutions first, I'm checking with the newest portable pack of MKVMerge and MKVExtract. So far, with DOpus running as well as Avast! all is going well. Also keeping a watch in the TEMPIMPORT as well as Task Manager. So far at 50 imports of MPGs and some TSs. As well as to when TEMPIMPORT is deleted.

The permission error hasn't been displayed since I've been checking the newer MKV exe's...so far.

Last edited by AmigaFuture; 11th March 2018 at 22:21. Reason: Adding update.
AmigaFuture is offline   Reply With Quote