View Single Post
Old 18th November 2018, 02:12   #70  |  Link
lansing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan654 View Post
StaxRip uses Templates, It's always been like this since Day one. Just Create a Template for VS.
I just tried out the template system, and I found problems on its own.

First problem, when I have a video loaded, it doesn't let me create a new template, but it has no option to close the current file, so I will have to restart the program to create it.

Second problem, there is no selection in the main ui to choose "no indexing and demxuing", if I want to save a new template regarding this, I would have to first load the "no indexing and demuxing", then do my changes and save template, which is kind of odd.

Quote:

It's all at your end, The App has been fully tested or Multiply PC's.

I know it's on your side now since the Update Function is done through Python and the SubProcess System.
I have python 3.7.1(default) and python 3.6 on my machine, and I have reinstalled my .net framework 4.7.2 but the problem are still there.

Quote:
Some how you screwed up all your settings and your settings have not updated for the latest version.
The program should not be forcing the users to update their avs, it should just give a warning and let the user decide what to do. For me I was trying to use vs but the program was locking me out because I didn't update my avs.

Last edited by lansing; 18th November 2018 at 02:24. Reason: update problems