View Single Post
Old 9th February 2009, 08:28   #899  |  Link
deank
Programmer (or just 教务长)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
Hey deank,

Might sound sound so stupid. How do you put more than 1 movies in folder (AVCHD). I read your guide many times but still didn't figure it out.

"Copy the output folder (AVCHD) to the root of your external USB disk" What do you mean by "root of your external USB disk"?
You may add multiple files or AVCHD folders to multiAVCHD media tab. After you complete the compilation you will have ONE AVCHD folder, which contains all movies you used. Then copy this new folder to your USB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfcarbel View Post
Any users here got this working on an SD card on the Panasonic SAP Blu-Ray players?
No, no one possibly could. PanasonicTVs and SAPs with SD card capabilities seem to use BDMV (movie-only) instead of HDMV (movie and menu) AVCHD type. The format of some files is different for the former and I'm working to make it work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolalibaba View Post
Hi deank,
I processed one mkv file whose resolution is 1280X544. It should be 16:9 but PS3 played it as 4:3. Is there anywhere I can change it to 16:9? or is it possible to add an option to set it manually if I know it is 16:9 or 4:3?
multiAVCHD already sets the correct aspect ratio. If AR<1.77 it is set to 4:3, otherwise to 16:9. Please update to the latest build (351+) and try again and post the results. My PS3 plays everything fine in 16:9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psme View Post
It'd be great to have a "title" page for each title on the main menu. For example I have Movie A/B/C/D on the main menu, when selected a movie, there is a second menu (so I can use different background graphic for each movie)...
It would be great, wouldn't it...