View Single Post
Old 12th March 2014, 19:01   #45  |  Link
gpower2
gMKVExtractGUI author

So, the new version is out (1.4) and I am really excited about this one! It's the version with the most changes since the first one, so I am also anxious about feedback from you!

I hope I managed to satisfy most of your requests, one that I specifically didn't implement was writing the language of the extracted tracks in a specific way, so that MeGUI muxers can automatically parse it. MeGUI actually expects the full language name, something that really doesn't make any sense, since most programs recognize and accept the language short code (eng, jpn, etc...). I would have to convert all short codes back to the language's full name, not that it is so difficult and I might have the code from another project of mine, but it just seems plain stupid!

The biggest change is the new Extraction Mode selector, which came along with the new timecodes mode where you can now extract timecodes from the matroska files. The second one is the detection of the delay in audio tracks via timecodes. I hope I didn't mess it up...

So, lots of things to check out, waiting for your feedback! ^_^
gpower2 is offline   Reply With Quote