View Single Post
Old 19th November 2019, 15:41   #10  |  Link
hogtop

Quote:
Originally Posted by QBhd View Post
Wow... there is so much to unpack here.

I'm not sure anyone can help you since you seem to be looking for something that most here would consider wrong.

I can say with a certainty that madVR is one of the best (if not THE best) renderer for it's ability to produce an amazing image in terms of both quality and accuracy.

I can only guess, but either your entire setup has some serious flaws or you are chasing dragons that nearly everyone here would avoid at all costs.

QB
the system is quite simple to install and operate, and there are some filters that really help!

1. Unfortunately - the player does a bad job

2. From 2000 I have been installing various players, the players
2.1 MPC-BE + MPC-HC x64 They have a history that developers just disappeared, stopped supporting them.

3. Over the years there have been so many compromises and malfunctions with the player!

3.1 that many people ran away from a quality tune through a computer and bought a Stream + Blue Ray

3.2 for many years in all the forums in the US and Europe people complained about the poor quality of players!
that's the reality!

3.3 Countless players were left by their owners who couldn't sell them either, because nobody wanted to pay them! That's a reality!

Quote:
I can say with a certainty that madVR is one of the best
is it a quality plug? If it does not work in the player and is closed for operation

how do you recommend a plug-in that doesn't exist in the player?

4. all your words without exception, unrelated to the reality of quality non-quality players!

4.1 no wonder you can't answer anything listed here
apart from listing an advertisement that you have the best player in the world!
Unrelated to reality

this is not the only problem for MPC-BE + MPC-HC x64 players
just show the joke of poor quality of players, let's take for example POWER DVD 19

Who for 12 years has not been updated on his engine see a picture of commands in the processor

3D NOW ? 12 years does not exist
every year the POWER DVD players get worse !
they ask for $ 100 on a player that gives poor viewing quality, they have no money to spend .
so they change graphics of the player every year!

i must point out that the sound is usually quality!
and sell the same player every year With a new advertisement
hogtop is offline   Reply With Quote