View Single Post
Old 1st January 2018, 08:49   #26918  |  Link
AmigaFuture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathe View Post
Nooooo... Heh... you are just TOO analytical my friend. Just a dramatic way to show agreement with the statement above...
Haha...haha. Seems so though here, but in person is where all my humor shines best. Pure text is not the best way to deliver non-analytical stuff. Unless your name is Dan Brown, Steven King, etc, etc. Sooo...PPptttthhh!! Now THAT's analytical to the extreme. Muhaha!

MrVideo: No, it's the doom's day zealots that are getting ready to prophecy yet again that the world will end...soon, as they've done for over 200+ years >>again<< that I laugh at. I'm good with all the howling of the people who think they're changing into something because of the moon. I'll stay INSIDE for that. Ha!

I haven't noticed much of a difference with IMPORT_DVD_IVTC=1/0 yet. But today hasn't been a lot of testing...