View Single Post
Old 4th November 2009, 21:57   #1065  |  Link
MrC
AVStoDVD Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flux View Post
I want to use Spline36 instead Spline16
What do you think about to have a external txt file that contains the list of AVS Resizers? Or a win registry key?

Quote:
AssumeFPS(25) instead DG pulldown ...
Is it possible to do PAL 4% speed-up for audio inside AVS script which AVStoDVD accepts? For now, I convert audio tracks with audio editor and it is quite annoying task.
Nope. AssumeFPS is not correct: it change the speed rate of the video footage, requiring audio speed-up. That's mean altering the clip.

Quote:
add hard-coded subtitles before resize (subtitles look fat by default).
Arguable. Inserting TextSub before Resize would cause subs to be resized as well, loosing the good resolution they have now. Any other users opinion?

Quote:
There is also ConvertToYV12() even if video is already YV12. Don't know it that conversion degrade quality or reduce speed in this case, but I remove it everytime just to be sure.
It does not. It is simply not applied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfish View Post
I have an Intel dual core setup. IS there any way to make AVStoDVD run at 100% CPU instead of the 70-75% average?

p.s. running at 100% at low priority is perfectly fine.
Are you referring to QuEnc or HCenc? If QuEnc, it is no longer developed, so you have to give up hope. If HCenc, you can address your request to its father, hank315.

Bye

AVStoDVD Homepage
AVStoDVD @ Doom9 Forum
MrC is offline   Reply With Quote