View Single Post
Old 8th February 2019, 06:19   #6  |  Link
silverwing

StainlessS

Yes thank you.
I read the topic about "Universal Avisynth Installer".
But this does not quite suit me for several reasons.

1. I just need to deploy from my USB flash one of the archives with MeGUI (32-bit or 64-bit - depending on the system bitness) on any accessible computer with Windows 7 (8, 10). And get started.

2. The account on computer may not have administrative privileges to install avisynth. In the portable MeGUI framework, avisynth is included with this framework. You do not need to install anything - you just need to unpack the archive in any available place. And get started.

3. MeGUI can update avisynth (as part of the framework) automatically or manually with two or three mouse clicks. Straight from the MeGUI.

This is not an advertisement of MeGUI, it is the harsh truth of common man's life in Russia - rapid deployment and launch while a super-powerful super-multi-core computer is available.

P.S. About hypothetical AVS + x128 (on Windows x128). As one of Hemingway's heroes (Spanish) said, "Quien sabe?". I won’t be surprised if it happens in 10 years, for example. I really hope that in those not very distant years, StainlessS and Groucho2004 will be alive and full of energy.

Last edited by silverwing; 8th February 2019 at 06:33.
silverwing is offline   Reply With Quote