View Single Post
Old 24th February 2004, 10:05   #23  |  Link
Flexy

Quote:
It should work. If you really want to know what all the parameters are, let me know. But I recommend making the settings from within VirtualDub.
yeah..the parms are not the problem..i can just save a job/settings and have it in a script. Problem is ratehr i cannot run the script because it crashes. (See other posting)

Quote:
Unfortunately it's impossible to do both passes internally.

Finally, I would never batch process clips with deshaker. You most probably won't get as good results as you could if you spent some time and finetuned the settings for each clip (and even parts of a clip). Also, personally I would never use the default settings. They are only good for beginners. [/B]
i dont use deshaker for *that* long, so i didnt go in-depth and experimetned with all settings. The defaults are 'good' for my first testing...and i have good results with my vids. 'Tuning'...i can do that later when i have time

An average 'vacation' movie for me consists of about ~50 smaller clips..at elast the last one did and teh next movie might get even bigger. I think i would sit there 'til the year 3000 if i'd analyze each single clip (assuming it's 50 and more)..maybe even each *scene* in each clip....and then do a manual deshake with different params for each clip...that would just be extremely insane work.

I had nice results applying a deshakeover my final result video (which is the 50 clips joined together in Sonic Foundry Vegas)..so...the deshaking looks nice....PROBLEM is the titles....i need to apply the Deshake to the individual clips *before* i render the resulting video in vegas for the titles and everything ok.
Flexy is offline   Reply With Quote