View Single Post
Old 15th November 2013, 18:04   #18314  |  Link
HWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
I'll test it, but I really don't want to put too much more time & effort into SBS & O/U 3D support. It works pretty well now and with recent updates to the new version of TSMUXER and newer tools that use the Intel MVC SDK, the time is getting close for reliably creating truly compliant BD 3D. I'd rather concentrate my efforts in that direction.
Marvelous, I think it is about time to steer into that direction. Just food for thought I found using pipe between decoder and encoder works best and if you plan to add it do consider this since it doesn't create temp file and not to mention when they are two of them.

Also small request, if possible create three steps process in BD-RB which is similar to DVD-RB Professional. I want to use Mainconcept MVC encoder since it can handle avisynth script and utilize all cores of cpu and processing power (12 * 4.2 GHZ)

My Idea is BD-RB prepare files to encode, then encode and rebuild and for me in second stage I redirect encoding task to Mainconcept instead of Intel Media SDK and once done just rebuild normally within BD-RB.

Last edited by HWK; 15th November 2013 at 18:24.
HWK is offline   Reply With Quote