Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > DVD & BD Rebuilder

Old 29th March 2021, 07:57   #30501  |  Link
Sharc

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotswood View Post
Hey again... trying different options with the new UHD_CONVERT_ENABLE=1 mode and think I found a bug maybe? After running a job in CQM, I switched to One Pass (VBR) Encoding (pic attached), then when starting the job the log shows the file being encoded in ABR mode instead of VBR mode (see Quality: line in pic). Is this correct? I ran several jobs last night and swore the log showed VBR mode (logs deleted unfortunately). I've tried going back and forth between CQM and VBR using different encoder/output options and it still says ABR mode when selecting VBR mode . Thanks for any help...
VBR (variable bitrate) and ABR (average bitrate) and CQM (or CRF) are different things. There is no contradiction.
VBR (variable bitrate) is a means to improve compression efficiency maintaining a certain perceptual quality by dynamically allocating less bitrate to less critical (simple) scenes and more bitrate to complex scenes where the losses of the lossy compression would become noticeable to the viewer. Hence VBR is improving compression efficiency by not wasting bits for less complex scenes where the viewer subjectively does not notice the losses.
VBR is used for CQM (constant quality) encodes as well as for ABR (average bitrate) encodes. With ABR the encoder controls the bitrate (which is still variable VBR bitrate though) such as to obtain a desired average bitrate (means a target file size eventually), whereas CQM (or CRF) targets a certain perceptual quality rather than a bitrate or a certain file size. The bitrate is for both cases variable, i.e. always VBR.
Constant bitrate (CBR) is used for special purposes only these days.
Just google for VBR, CBR, ABR, CRF, VFR etc., or collect some explanations from here: https://slhck.info/video/2017/03/01/rate-control.html or from here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variable_bitrate

Last edited by Sharc; 29th March 2021 at 18:48.
Sharc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2021, 20:39   #30502  |  Link
hautem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathe View Post
Sorry to answer this so much later (I REALLY need to keep up here...)

The source was from Blu-ray, but I have the older BDP-83; perhaps there were some firmware updates on yours that are not on mine.
@Lathe

If you don't mind me asking, what was the Blu-ray source of the burned copy that wouldn't play in your BDP-83? I'm having a similar problem that I initially tried addressing at RedFox here:

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/solv...-4#post-534479

but I'm not so sure that's the problem. Another poster in that thread had a similar problem with that title (Knives Out) and the burned copy not playing in a stand alone Blu-ray player. Also reported that with "Judy" (another recent Lionsgate release) on Blu-ray.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/solv...-3#post-513955

I'm just wondering if this might be a specific title or a larger Lionsgate issue (or maybe I just have an entire spindle of blank discs that have gone bad).

If you feel so inclined...thanks.
hautem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2021, 22:36   #30503  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Hey again... trying different options with the new UHD_CONVERT_ENABLE=1 mode and think I found a bug maybe? After running a job in CQM, I switched to One Pass (VBR) Encoding (pic attached), then when starting the job the log shows the file being encoded in ABR mode instead of VBR mode (see Quality: line in pic). Is this correct? I ran several jobs last night and swore the log showed VBR mode (logs deleted unfortunately). I've tried going back and forth between CQM and VBR using different encoder/output options and it still says ABR mode when selecting VBR mode . Thanks for any help...
I'll take a look at it.
Old 30th March 2021, 00:24   #30504  |  Link
spotswood

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharc View Post
VBR (variable bitrate) is a means to improve compression efficiency maintaining a certain perceptual quality by dynamically allocating less bitrate to less critical (simple) scenes and more bitrate to complex scenes where the losses of the lossy compression would become noticeable to the viewer. Hence VBR is improving compression efficiency by not wasting bits for less complex scenes where the viewer subjectively does not notice the losses.
Which is why I prefer VBR over CQM as it is supposed to provide better quality. I'm just confused as to why BDRB is choosing ABR when VBR is selected. Thanks for your reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
I'll take a look at it.
Thank you sir. I'll patiently await your findings.
spotswood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2021, 00:53   #30505  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Which is why I prefer VBR over CQM as it is supposed to provide better quality. I'm just confused as to why BDRB is choosing ABR when VBR is selected. Thanks for your reply.

Thank you sir. I'll patiently await your findings.
ABR=Average Bitrate
CQM=Constant Quality Mode

Actually ABR and CQM are both VBR (Variable Bitrate). ABR uses VBR but tries to keep the overall bitrate at a certain level to control the output size. ABR is also sometimes called "one pass" VBR, as it (usually) uses a sliding window to allocate bits while keeping the average at the specified bitrate. CQM uses VBR but tries to keep a specified quality at a certain level without regard to output size. The X264/X265 equivalent to CQM is called CRF (constant rate factor).

There's also a third common type of VBR called "two pass" or "multipass". In two pass a non-encoding pass is performed first to analyze the complexity of all frames in the source. Then, the available bits can be allocated across the entire video to give the best quality at a given bitrate. Two-pass is available in X264 and X265, but not in NVENC (although there is a confusing reference to two pass in the docs that doesn't actually qualify as true "two pass").

The alternative to VBR would be CBR (Constant Bitrate). VBR is generally superior to CBR because bits can be allocated as needed to different parts of the video, while CBR uses the same bitrate over the entire video usually resulting in too many bits being allocated to some parts and too few to others. But some methods of distributing video over digital pathways require CBR. Because of it's encoding purpose, BD-RB always uses VBR in its encodes.

In my experience CQM provides better quality than ABR -- but it's output size varies based upon the complexity of the content. To combat that, BD-RB does a prediction using samples of the source. It works pretty well most of the time -- but it can occasionally under/over size.

Now... with that said. My understanding of your problem was that you select one of the choices but the checkmark on the dropdown menu wasn't matching what you chose... is that correct, or did I misunderstand?

@Sharc -- sorry that I repeated much of what you were explaining... I think I probably added to the confusion by adding a "(VBR)" behind the ABR selection in the dropdown menu but not doing so to the CQM selection.

Last edited by jdobbs; 30th March 2021 at 01:58.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2021, 02:49   #30506  |  Link
spotswood

Quote:
VBR is generally superior to CBR because bits can be allocated as needed to different parts of the video, while CBR uses the same bitrate over the entire video usually resulting in too many bits being allocated to some parts and too few to others. Because of it's encoding purpose, BD-RB always uses VBR in its encodes.
Which is why I was confused as to why I was seeing ABR mode...
Quote:
Now... with that said. My understanding of your problem was that you select one of the choices but the checkmark on the dropdown menu wasn't matching what you chose... is that correct, or did I misunderstand?
No, when I select VBR Mode in the dropdown after previously using CQM, when I restart the job the log shows ABR being used rather than VBR (see pic in previous post). But here's something weird... when restarting the same job after changing settings, BDRB asks if I want to delete the previous files which I select yes. But with the folder open in which the files are located (.log and .inf), the files are not deleted, unless it happens so fast that I don't see it. My guess is that the files are not deleted and BDRB uses the info from the previous CQM job? I don't know.

After trying different settings and still getting ABR mode when selecting VBR, I physically deleted the previous .log and .inf files so BDRB has to create new ones. When I start the "new" job, voila VBR mode. Weird huh? I knew I wasn't seeing things last night! So now I make sure to physically delete the previous .log and .inf files before starting a new job and BDRB uses VBR mode.

UPDATE:
Well I might have spoke too soon. I just started another job using the same settings as the one before that used VBR mode and BDRB is back to ABR mode. So confusing and frustrating. What I tried this time was using Automatic Quality and BDRB chose Very Fast/VBR. I aborted and went back to Highest Quality and VBR mode was kept. So I don't know at this point. I guess I'll go back and forth between settings until I get VBR for what I'm running. Sorry for all the confusion. Maybe you can come up with why it won't just use VBR when selected. Thanks for all your help...

Last edited by spotswood; 30th March 2021 at 22:26.
Old 30th March 2021, 07:48   #30507  |  Link
cartman0208

Quote:
I'm pretty sure, that's what is causing the confusion here.
If the x264 / x264 encoder is selected, CRF and ABR appear in the menu.
If set to NVENC, you can see CQM and VBR.
Easiest solution would be to substitute the V with an A in the NVENC menu

To repeat what starc and JD already said ...
BDRB can do 2 MODES: Average Bitrate (ABR) and Constant Quality (CRF/CQM)
Variable Bitrate (VBR) is used in both modes ...

Please correct me, if that is wrong.

Last edited by cartman0208; 30th March 2021 at 08:06.
cartman0208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2021, 08:19   #30508  |  Link
Sharc

Quote:
.... So confusing and frustrating. What I tried this time was using Automatic Quality and BDRB chose Very Fast/VBR. I aborted and went back to Highest Quality and VBR mode was kept. So I don't know at this point. I guess I'll go back and forth between settings until I get VBR for what I'm running. Sorry for all the confusion. Maybe you can come up with why it won't just use VBR when selected. Thanks for all your help...
Whichever encoding mode you select (CQM or ABR, 1-pass or 2-pass), the encoding will always be done with VBR (variable bitrate). The menu or log may or may not tell this explicitly for every setting.
CQM or ABR (1-pass or 2-pass) are just different methods for how to steer the bitrate -- which is however always variable (=VBR). Otherwise you wouldn't get a decent quality for blu-ray backups on a DVD 9.
I think this is causing your confusion, no?

Hint: When publishing your settings you should do this in text form rather than append it as an attachment (.png) which needs to be approved by a moderator before anyone can see it.

Edit:
I just read cartman's comment:
Quote:
I'm pretty sure, that's what is causing the confusion here.
If the x264 / x264 encoder is selected, CRF and ABR appear in the menu.
If set to NVENC, you can see CQM and VBR.
Easiest solution would be to substitute the V with an A in the NVENC menu
Good point.

Last edited by Sharc; 30th March 2021 at 08:41.
Sharc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2021, 13:24   #30509  |  Link
Jackie Treehorn

Quote:
@Jackie Treehorn

After the job has failed, check the file LASTCMD.TXT in the BD Rebuilder folder. It has the command line that failed contained within it. Please post that command line here so I can see if there is something obvious wrong. Also, open a CMD window and cut/paste the command into it and see what error is occurring. Then please paste that here as well.
@ jdobbs

Any chance to take a look what I posted in response to your inquiry?

Many thanks for your assistance on this! Sending some AMZN cards for the development and support.

Cheers
Jackie Treehorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2021, 14:00   #30510  |  Link
jdobbs

@spotswood

And... as I explained in my post and others are explaining -- ABR is VBR.

As cartman0208 said, I think what is causing the confusion is that I used different terms in the dropdown menu if you select X264/X265 than if you select NVENCC.

In X264/X265 the two modes you can select are:

- One Pass (CRF) Encoding
- One Pass (ABR) Encoding

If either is selected, you are doing one-pass encoding. If neither are selected you are doing two-pass encoding.

In NVENCC the two modes you can select are:

- One Pass (CQM) Encoding
- One Pass (VBR) Encoding

One of the two is always selected because there is no two-pass mode in NVENCC.

My guess is that you are switching between X264/X265 mode and NVENCC and that is causing the confusion when you see the "ABR" change to "VBR". But, since ABR is VBR -- it really isn't a conflict. I'll change the name on the second option of one or the other of the selections so they match to avoid confusion.

Last edited by jdobbs; 30th March 2021 at 16:28.
Old 30th March 2021, 14:32   #30511  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Treehorn View Post
@ jdobbs

Any chance to take a look what I posted in response to your inquiry?

Many thanks for your assistance on this! Sending some AMZN cards for the development and support.

Cheers
From your last post it looks like the encode is actually working when you run it from the command line. That's the confusing part.
Old 30th March 2021, 17:39   #30512  |  Link
gamete

@jdobbs

Can you help me with this error

https://forum.doom9.org/showpost.php...ostcount=30428
gamete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2021, 18:17   #30513  |  Link
Jackie Treehorn

Some more command line data...

Quote:
From your last post it looks like the encode is actually working when you run it from the command line. That's the confusing part.
Below there seems to be some errors in command line paste from the last command in the BD folder; it does seem to complete that portion of the encode tho....

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19042.631]
(c) 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Windows\system32>"C:\Users\James\Documents\BD_Rebuilder\tools\x264L-64.exe" "C:\USERS\JAMES\DOCUMENTS\27027846_LADY_IN_THE_WATER\BDMV\STREAM\00000.m2ts" --preset medium --bluray-compat --demuxer lavf --force-cfr --b-pyramid none --weightp 1 --slow-firstpass --qpmin=0 --crf 23 --level 4.0 --qpfile "C:\USERS\JAMES\DOCUMENTS\WORKING\WORKFILES\VID_00000.CHP" --aud --nal-hrd vbr --pic-struct --vbv-bufsize 15000 --keyint 24 --min-keyint 1 --ipratio 1.1 --pbratio 1.1 --vbv-maxrate 15000 --threads auto --thread-input --stats "C:\USERS\JAMES\DOCUMENTS\WORKING\WORKFILES\00000.m2ts.264.stats" --output "C:\USERS\JAMES\DOCUMENTS\WORKING\WORKFILES\00000.m2ts.264"
[mpegts @ 00000000001c7080] Failed to open codec in av_find_stream_info
[mpegts @ 00000000001c7080] start time for stream 4 is not set in estimate_timings_from_pts
[mpegts @ 00000000001c7080] start time for stream 5 is not set in estimate_timings_from_pts
[mpegts @ 00000000001c7080] start time for stream 6 is not set in estimate_timings_from_pts
[mpegts @ 00000000001c7080] start time for stream 7 is not set in estimate_timings_from_pts
[mpegts @ 00000000001c7080] Could not find codec parameters for stream 1 (Audio: ac3 (AC-3 / 0x332D4341), 0 channels): unspecified sample rate
Consider increasing the value for the 'analyzeduration' and 'probesize' options
[mpegts @ 00000000001c7080] Could not find codec parameters for stream 2 (Audio: ac3 (AC-3 / 0x332D4341), 0 channels): unspecified sample rate
[mpegts @ 00000000001c7080] Could not find codec parameters for stream 3 (Audio: ac3 (AC-3 / 0x332D4341), 0 channels): unspecified sample rate
[mpegts @ 00000000001c7080] Could not find codec parameters for stream 4 (Subtitle: hdmv_pgs_subtitle ([144][0][0][0] / 0x0090)): unspecified size
[mpegts @ 00000000001c7080] Could not find codec parameters for stream 5 (Subtitle: hdmv_pgs_subtitle ([144][0][0][0] / 0x0090)): unspecified size
[mpegts @ 00000000001c7080] Could not find codec parameters for stream 6 (Subtitle: hdmv_pgs_subtitle ([144][0][0][0] / 0x0090)): unspecified size
[mpegts @ 00000000001c7080] Could not find codec parameters for stream 7 (Subtitle: hdmv_pgs_subtitle ([144][0][0][0] / 0x0090)): unspecified size
lavf [info]: 1920x1080p 1:1 @ 24000/1001 fps (cfr)
x264 [info]: using SAR=1/1
x264 [info]: using cpu capabilities: MMX2 SSE2Fast SSSE3 SSE4.2 AVX FMA3 AVX2 LZCNT BMI2
x264 [info]: profile High, level 4.0
x264 [info]: frame I:7940 Avg QP:20.27 size: 46872
x264 [info]: frame P:62583 Avg QP:21.49 size: 17541
x264 [info]: frame B:87221 Avg QP:23.20 size: 6073
x264 [info]: consecutive B-frames: 22.4% 4.1% 23.0% 50.5%
x264 [info]: mb I I16..4: 23.9% 72.1% 4.0%
x264 [info]: mb P I16..4: 3.7% 7.6% 0.1% P16..4: 40.4% 5.8% 5.5% 0.0% 0.0% skip:36.9%
x264 [info]: mb B I16..4: 0.3% 0.4% 0.0% B16..8: 30.7% 1.0% 0.1% direct: 1.3% skip:66.2% L0:36.5% L1:62.4% BI: 1.1%
x264 [info]: 8x8 transform intra:69.0% inter:93.1%
x264 [info]: coded y,uvDC,uvAC intra: 39.3% 52.0% 9.3% inter: 10.3% 16.5% 0.1%
x264 [info]: i16 v,h,dc,p: 41% 19% 8% 32%
x264 [info]: i8 v,h,dc,ddl,ddr,vr,hd,vl,hu: 30% 17% 31% 3% 4% 4% 4% 4% 3%
x264 [info]: i4 v,h,dc,ddl,ddr,vr,hd,vl,hu: 37% 18% 12% 5% 8% 7% 6% 5% 3%
x264 [info]: i8c dc,h,v,p: 58% 19% 21% 3%
x264 [info]: Weighted P-Frames: Y:2.8% UV:0.9%
x264 [info]: ref P L0: 68.9% 18.9% 12.2%
x264 [info]: kb/s:2431.46

encoded 157744 frames, 38.89 fps, 2431.46 kb/s

C:\Windows\system32>
Old 30th March 2021, 20:32   #30514  |  Link
Jackie Treehorn

It appears this is the error I keep getting....

[14:46:57]PHASE ONE complete
[14:46:57]PHASE TWO - Rebuild Started
- [14:46:57] Building ALTERNATE OUTPUT Structure
- ERROR in attempt to mux (MP4BOX)
[14:46:58] - Failed to REBUILD
Old 30th March 2021, 22:06   #30515  |  Link
spotswood

ABR vs VBR - Potato, Potahto?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharc View Post
Whichever encoding mode you select (CQM or ABR, 1-pass or 2-pass), the encoding will always be done with VBR (variable bitrate). The menu or log may or may not tell this explicitly for every setting. CQM or ABR (1-pass or 2-pass) are just different methods for how to steer the bitrate -- which is however always variable (=VBR). I think this is causing your confusion, no?
My confusion comes from the fact that BDRB keeps switching modes (or nomenclature) when running the exact same job with the exact same source/settings. See below:

This one I did last night that BDRB shows using VBR...

Code:
----------------------
[03/29/21] BD Rebuilder v0.61.21
[13:44:21] Source:  GLADIATOR_D1_00010
  - Input BD size: 37.47 GB
  - Approximate total content: [02:50:58.873]
  - Target BD size: 8.00 GB
  - Windows Version: 6.2 [9200]
  - MOVIE-ONLY mode enabled
  - Quality: High Quality (Default), VBR
  - Decoding/Frame serving: NVENCC
  - Audio Settings: AC3=0 DTS=0 HD=0 Kbs=640
[13:44:21] PHASE ONE, Encoding
 - [13:44:21] Processing: VID_00102 (1 of 27)
 - [13:44:22] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00102]
This one I did this morning using the exact same source/settings that BDRB shows using ABR...

Code:
----------------------
[03/30/21] BD Rebuilder v0.61.21
[09:26:40] Source:  GLADIATOR_D1_00010
  - Input BD size: 37.47 GB
  - Approximate total content: [02:50:58.873]
  - Target BD size: 8.00 GB
  - Windows Version: 6.2 [9200]
  - MOVIE-ONLY mode enabled
  - Quality: High Quality (Default), ABR
  - Decoding/Frame serving: NVENCC
  - Audio Settings: AC3=0 DTS=0 HD=0 Kbs=640
[09:26:40] PHASE ONE, Encoding
 - [09:26:40] Processing: VID_00102 (1 of 27)
 - [09:26:40] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00102]
EXIT CODE: 259
[09:26:57]PHASE ONE aborted by user request
Why is BDRB changing modes (or nomenclature) when using the exact same decoder/source/settings? That's the "the crux of the biscuit."

Quote:
My guess is that you are switching between X264/X265 mode and NVENCC and that is causing the confusion when you see the "ABR" change to "VBR". But, since ABR is VBR -- it really isn't a conflict. I'll change the name on the second option of one or the other of the selections so they match to avoid confusion.
But I'm not using X264/X265. I'm using NVENC and seeing VBR change to ABR and visa-versa when running the exact same job with the exact same decoder/source/settings, as my examples above show. If you want to change the lettering to avoid confusion that's fine, but I think there's something else going on internally that's causing this, but I don't know. If it's all VBR as everyone is suggesting, replace the A with a V. Sorry to stir up a hornets nest. As always jdobbs, thanks for all your hard work. I'll accept any solution you come up with...
Old 30th March 2021, 23:41   #30516  |  Link
cartman0208

Quote:
My confusion comes from the fact that BDRB keeps switching modes (or nomenclature) when running the exact same job with the exact same source/settings. See below:
Ok, now I think I understand.
...and I'm able to reproduce it...

Start BDRB, set VBR -> VBR is in the log
Abort encode, exit BDRB
Start BDRB, just push the "Backup" button -> ABR is in the log

Hope that helps, JD
Old 31st March 2021, 01:04   #30517  |  Link
spotswood

Quote:
My confusion comes from the fact that BDRB keeps switching modes (or nomenclature) when running the exact same job with the exact same source/settings...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman0208 View Post

Abort encode, exit BDRB

Hope that helps, JD
YES, EXACTLY! I'm not going crazy!!! Although I'm not always exiting BDRB in between encodes. Also hope that helps... ;^)
Old 31st March 2021, 05:01   #30518  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman0208 View Post

Abort encode, exit BDRB

Hope that helps, JD
Yeah. I see it. The text that it uses when starting is different than the text used when first selecting.

I'll make it consistent for the next release. But, it's just a cosmetic fix -- the processing works the same either way.

Last edited by jdobbs; 31st March 2021 at 05:08.
Old 31st March 2021, 05:39   #30519  |  Link
spotswood

Quote:
Yeah. I see it. The text that it uses when starting is different than the text used when first selecting.

I'll make it consistent for the next release. But, it's just a cosmetic fix -- the processing works the same either way.
Great! Bug Vanquished! V is for Victory! VBR Rules! Sorry for any convusion (pun intended).
Old 31st March 2021, 13:21   #30520  |  Link
cartman0208

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamete View Post
x265 [info]: Coding QT: max CU size, min CU size : 64 / 8
x265 [info]: Residual QT: max TU size, max depth : 32 / 1 inter / 1 intra
x265 [info]: ME / range / subpel / merge : hex / 57 / 2 / 2
x265 [info]: Keyframe min / max / scenecut / bias: 1 / 24 / 40 / 5.00
x265 [info]: Lookahead / bframes / badapt : 15 / 4 / 0
x265 [info]: b-pyramid / weightp / weightb : 1 / 1 / 0
x265 [info]: References / ref-limit cu / depth : 2 / on / on
x265 [info]: AQ: mode / str / qg-size / cu-tree : 2 / 1.0 / 32 / 1
x265 [info]: Rate Control / qCompress : ABR-20153 kbps / 0.60
x265 [info]: VBV/HRD buffer / max-rate / init : 45000 / 48000 / 0.900
x265 [info]: tools: rd=2 psy-rd=2.00 early-skip rskip signhide tmvp fast-intra
x265 [info]: tools: strong-intra-smoothing lslices=8 deblock sao stats-write
x265 [error]: malloc of size 20951040 failedime=00:00:00.79 bitrate=4772805.4kbits/s speed=0.723x
x265 [error]: memory allocation failure, aborting encode

x265 [info]: consecutive B-frames: 100.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0%

encoded 0 frames
aborted at input frame 23, output frame 0
av_interleaved_write_frame(): Broken pipe
Error writing trailer of pipe:: Broken pipetime=00:00:01.16 bitrate=4602347.3kbits/s speed=0.667x
frame= 28 fps= 10 q=-0.0 Lsize= 656100kB time=00:00:01.16 bitrate=4602347.3kbits/s speed=0.421x
video:14kB audio:0kB subtitle:0kB other streams:0kB global headers:0kB muxing overhead: 4544317.000000%
Conversion failed!
That seems not right, might be something wrong with the source?