Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Decrypting

Old 31st December 2017, 22:22   #481  |  Link
Relight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxiuca View Post
How can I get the Hash value of my disc?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccutrer View Post
You need to take the SHA1 of the AACS\Unit_Key_RO.inf file on the disc
http://onlinemd5.com/ or your own preferred hash generator.
Relight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2017, 23:13   #482  |  Link
Maxiuca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relight View Post
You need to take the SHA1 of the AACS\Unit_Key_RO.inf file on the disc
Got it, sorry for missing it. It seems I have the right discs (the hash matches) and drive that supports DeUHD (Buffalo BRUHD-PU3), but it doesn't work. It seems I need to get another drive...

Last edited by Maxiuca; 31st December 2017 at 23:24.
Maxiuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 03:21   #483  |  Link
jerrycan

Quote:
Got it, sorry for missing it. It seems I have the right discs (the hash matches) and drive that supports DeUHD (Buffalo BRUHD-PU3), but it doesn't work. It seems I need to get another drive...
It does work. It's just problematic. I keep it as an "if all else fails" option. (I'm also on FW 1.02, by the way. I don't know if that matters.)
jerrycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 05:25   #484  |  Link
Maxiuca

Good to know, but for me it just works with DeUHD, not with AnyDVD or MakeMKV. I've just updated the firmware to make sure I'm on 1.02 as you, but I still get:
"Can't read AACS VID from disc - most likely current AACS host certificate is revoked by your drive" in MakeMKV and
"Drive supports bus encryption! Disc wants bus encryption! couldn't retrieve AGID (bus encryption)! ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!" in AnyDVD.
Maxiuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 06:32   #485  |  Link
Balthazar2k4

Quote:
Good to know, but for me it just works with DeUHD, not with AnyDVD or MakeMKV. I've just updated the firmware to make sure I'm on 1.02 as you, but I still get:
"Can't read AACS VID from disc - most likely current AACS host certificate is revoked by your drive" in MakeMKV and
"Drive supports bus encryption! Disc wants bus encryption! couldn't retrieve AGID (bus encryption)! ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!" in AnyDVD.
Certified UHD drives do NOT work with the leaked VUK keys. Reason being, an AACS 1.0 host certificate is required for them to work. Certified drives have AACS 2.0 certs.
Balthazar2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 17:51   #486  |  Link
happyguy82

Quote:
Ahh ok to answer both your questions:

1) If you use a tool like RedFox's AnyDV HD, the Status tab will show you the disc's Hash value along with a message saying it can't decrypt it due to the lack of correct keys.

2) You can't use a drive that is certified to play Ultra 4K Blu-Ray because they support AACS 2.0 you'll need to use an older UHD Friendly drive.

2b) If you have an older UHD Friendly drive, you'll need to check the Firmware to make sure it hasn't been update to a newer one that blocks this exploit. If it has, you may be able to re-flash it with an older firmware; but that's a different topic.
happyguy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 18:49   #487  |  Link
hiltr0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relight View Post
Since it seems that those who maintained the file in the past (sometimes via a database) are no longer active, I have created an updated file so that newcomers don't have to go through multiple forum pages:

https://nofile.io/f/4wbkSqMg1w9/171227.zip

For various reasons I have not touched the content of the original file, instead I have chosen to simply append the latest keys to the end of the file, as a section starting with:

; LATEST KEYS FROM DOOM9.ORG

In the future, I will update the file in this same manner and post it each time new keys are released.

To cut down on discussion in this thread that's meant for posting keys, I welcome all comments via PM.
Thanks, but when I download this file it says that the archive is corrupt. Anyone else experience this? Tried download and add to dropbox with same results.
hiltr0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 20:25   #488  |  Link
Relight

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiltr0n View Post
Thanks, but when I download this file it says that the archive is corrupt. Anyone else experience this? Tried download and add to dropbox with same results.
Sorry to hear that, I just downloaded it, tested the archive and then extracted it and I had no problems.

Here is the MD5 of the zip file: AF7C08FE8B9766DC9445C348CD462616

Whenever the next keys are posted and there is a new update, I will try a different zip method to see if that makes a difference for you.

Last edited by Relight; 2nd January 2018 at 21:41.
Relight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 22:28   #489  |  Link
happyguy82

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiltr0n View Post
I can open it fine, send me a PM if you want it and I'll send you the unzipped version.
Old 2nd January 2018, 22:46   #490  |  Link
Balthazar2k4

I am chomping at the bit for konsts to drop some more MKB v61 based VUKs. Especially Guardians of the Galaxy v2 and Pirate Dead Men Tell No Tales. I want to compare the audio vs the DeUHD rips. I am getting audio dropouts on those two titles at the moment.
Old 3rd January 2018, 18:33   #491  |  Link
jerrycan

Quote:
My bad. I thought you were talking in general. Should've known it was about VUKs, which, yes, won't work on "official" drives, at least for now. (Who knows what tricks will come up in the future.)
jerrycan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2018, 19:19   #492  |  Link
Het Beest

European 4k Blu-rays

Goodday, finally got the chance to enter this thread.

I come from Netherlands and have five 4K titles. Three of them can be used with DeUHD but cannot be used with MakeMKV or any other program since the hashes are not in the leaked keylist.

My question: is that list purely for 4k Blu-rays in the USA or is it that 4K Blu-rays from NL (or better, EUR) are exotic ones?
Het Beest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2018, 10:56   #493  |  Link
kufo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Het Beest View Post
Goodday, finally got the chance to enter this thread.

I come from Netherlands and have five 4K titles. Three of them can be used with DeUHD but cannot be used with MakeMKV or any other program since the hashes are not in the leaked keylist.

My question: is that list purely for 4k Blu-rays in the USA or is it that 4K Blu-rays from NL (or better, EUR) are exotic ones?
Some titels are up to 4 times in the list. That means: There could be one film perhaps for germ in two diffrent versions. If you want to know exactly if it's the right titel, you need the hash bin and the EAN code.
Hash bin you can see for example in AnyDVD status window, when you try to rip your media.
On most UHD titels you can find all languages for USA and Europe. On "Inferno 4K" there are 13 languages to chose and a lot more subs:
Attached Images

Last edited by kufo; 5th January 2018 at 11:11.
kufo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2018, 11:58   #494  |  Link
happyguy82

Quote:
No I live in England and many of the discs here work with either the key list or DeUHD or both.
Old 5th January 2018, 16:12   #495  |  Link
Ducs_Of_Hazzard

Hopefully Konsts gets hooked up with Redfox or DVDFab and can sell or get a royalty on his/her method for getting the VUK's for the 4K discs. Would be great to incorporate it into official software. Plus a little competition for DeUHD wouldn't hurt.

Last edited by Ducs_Of_Hazzard; 5th January 2018 at 16:15.
Ducs_Of_Hazzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2018, 13:15   #496  |  Link
Het Beest

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy82 View Post
No I live in England and many of the discs here work with either the key list or DeUHD or both.
These are the 4K Blu-rays I have:
Code:
DEADPOOL                      EAN:8712626094210 SHA1:f58aa868c40d5894c332f9bdb978522432d5cc82
TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT  EAN:5053083125523 SHA1:30fc94c82ebbe4e0fd8cbbfa89849b228bc688a8
SPIDER_MAN_HOMECOMING         EAN:8712609647679 SHA1:f7ba0d9b9a7717fe3d2bf8b66abefa13b65e2f78
DUNKIRK                       EAN:5051889599876 SHA1:663ab67a10b074dd7b8f2b3a41b5e5e7e1b5f369
GUARDIANS_OF_THE_GALAXY_VOL_2 EAN:8717418516406 SHA1:8a5690c7399ab9fd1e8af29fc6810ab53d8adc2b
The first three titles work with DeUHD but none of them work with either MakeMKV or AnyDVD (with the use of the keylist). 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2' is an UK version, the others are NL (EUR?) versions.
Well, I will patiently wait for these SHA1 hashes to appear in the list. Meanwhile I stick to DeUHD and hope they will support the other two BD's soon.

Last edited by Het Beest; 7th January 2018 at 14:18.
Old 7th January 2018, 14:41   #497  |  Link
Snap

Quote:
These are the 4K Blu-rays I have:
See, this is great. Would be nice if there was a user-contributable list/database for disc hashes with comprehensive version info, such as barcode and region bought (even without regional restrictions it's useful to know where discs have been purchased). At least for the time being it would allow for easier identification of releases for people check if the discs they may be thinking of buying are decryptable for rips as-yet.

Edit: a helpful member pointed me to such a list on myce.com! Thanks tyee.

Last edited by Snap; 8th January 2018 at 02:38.
Snap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2018, 17:09   #498  |  Link
Manni

Guys, this thread is for posting new keys. Many of us are watching it simply to find out when new keys are posted, not to get long discussions about drives, titles, requests, etc.

It's in the title: post keys here, post questions in the forum

Please could you kindly create a new thread if you want to discuss other stuff, make lists of titles, create a database, post zips of keys or anything else? This is not a support thread or a general discussion thread.

For example create a thread for "UHD Bluray ripping" and discuss all that stuff there. Feel free to post here a link to that thread once you have created it.

Thanks
Denon X8500HA>HD Fury VRRoom>TCL 55C805K
Manni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2018, 19:40   #499  |  Link
Het Beest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manni View Post
Guys, this thread is for posting new keys. Many of us are watching it simply to find out when new keys are posted, not to get long discussions about drives, titles, requests, etc.
You are right. I am sorry.
Old 8th January 2018, 18:13   #500  |  Link
Balthazar2k4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snap View Post
Edit: a helpful member pointed me to such a list on myce.com! Thanks tyee.
I am the originator and primary maintainer of that list. It started out as a way to document DeUHD support, but once the VUKs began to leak I added them. Usually anytime a set leaks I run through and validate which SHA1 values match and add anything that isn't presently on the list. I try to keep it up to date and accurate as possible.