Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Audio encoding

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1st May 2011, 10:05   #1  |  Link
Casca

MeGUI Audio Cutter and delay

Hi,
It's my first post here (eventhough I've been reading the posts for quite a while) so I might not be in the right section. Just tell me so if it should be posted elsewhere
But be sure I've been using the search engine before posting.

So, I've been using the AVS Cutter+Audio Cutter functions of MeGUI for a long time but today, as I was working on a DVB HD stream (h264+aac, yeahz) I came to wonder : whilst using the audio encoding function embedded in MeGUI the delay is cleary taken in account (it's just written into the output name and goes frome -xxxms to -0ms), I'm not sure it's the case when just using the Audio Cutter (nothing written into the name, except the one you decide to put there).

Thus my question is : Does using the Audio Cutter (a.k.a. BeSplit, I think) just turn the delay to 0 or do I have to keep the delay from the original file and to indicate it to the muxer ?
Casca is offline   Reply With Quote