Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

 

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > DVD & BD Rebuilder

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 28th December 2017, 10:19   #26861  |  Link
MrVideo
Registered User
 
MrVideo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaFuture View Post
I _was_ still under the impression than Deinterlace and iVTC could both be used at the same time. Silly me.

They probably Can, if the decoder does iVTC first and THEN deinterlace and then compressed..??
No, they can't. As previously posted, with 2:3 video (480i or 1080i), you need to IVTC it so that the 2:3 pulldown is removed, converting the interlaced 29.97 video to progressive 23.976 video. The IVTC process ends up removing the interlacing by default.

If you de-interlace 2:3 pulldown interlaced video, you still end up with 29.97 video, but the 2:3 pulldown is destroyed in the process. Therefore there is nothing to IVTC.

IMHO, de-interlacing should only be used on video that is sourced from a video camera. Many people do not like the staircase/combing effect caused by rapid motion, as in sports. But, de-interlacing said video results in spatial time being lowered from 59.94 fields/sec to 29.97 frames/sec. But, that is a whole separate discussion.
Quote:
Okay, I think I understand..now that 3:2 pulldown is Interlaced in this episode. Once you get the interlaced out of the way, then use iVTC.
Nope, see above about the IVTC process.
MrVideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2017, 16:21   #26862  |  Link
Thor263
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonca View Post
Thor263
Try running your MKV thru MKVToolNIX and then try to import the result
Ooo...I forgot about trying that. MKVToolNIX did appear to make some changes as the file size was a bit smaller, but it still doesn't work with Rebuilder.
Thor263 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2017, 16:24   #26863  |  Link
Thor263
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
If it's not too large, maybe you can send me the MKV and I can see what's going on.
Well...it's about 18GB. I think I've got a way to share it though...I'll let you know.
Thor263 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2017, 16:48   #26864  |  Link
jdobbs
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 20,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor263 View Post
Well...it's about 18GB. I think I've got a way to share it though...I'll let you know.
Yeah... that's probably too big.
__________________
Help with development of new apps: Donations.
Website: www.jdobbs.net
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2017, 20:00   #26865  |  Link
Lathe
Registered User
 
Lathe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
Yeah... that's probably too big.
If I had a nickel for every time I've heard that...
Lathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2017, 20:40   #26866  |  Link
Ch3vr0n
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathe View Post
If I had a nickel for every time I've heard that...
Then you'd have a massive 1 nickel. :-D

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk
Ch3vr0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2017, 21:01   #26867  |  Link
Lathe
Registered User
 
Lathe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch3vr0n View Post
Then you'd have a massive 1 nickel. :-D

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk
Okay, okay... don't rub it in...

So ONE day I hung around the institute for the Blind... Big deal...
Lathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2017, 22:20   #26868  |  Link
gonca
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch3vr0n View Post
Then you'd have a massive 1 nickel. :-D

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk
Don't you mean he would be down a nickle
gonca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2017, 22:29   #26869  |  Link
Lathe
Registered User
 
Lathe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonca View Post
Don't you mean he would be down a nickle
All right, all right...!

Lathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2017, 23:01   #26870  |  Link
gonca
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathe View Post
All right, all right...!

Let me guess
The cat is neutered
That's why he looks pi$$ed
gonca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2017, 23:47   #26871  |  Link
gonca
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,022
Thor263
Try remuxing into a mkv with the video and audio only to test
Try to import this
gonca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2017, 01:17   #26872  |  Link
AmigaFuture
Registered User
 
AmigaFuture's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Within the main Source.
Posts: 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVideo View Post
No, they can't. As previously posted, with 2:3 video (480i or 1080i), you need to IVTC it so that the 2:3 pulldown is removed, converting the interlaced 29.97 video to progressive 23.976 video. The IVTC process ends up removing the interlacing by default.
Yeah, I got it... I was still thinking while typing.

Quote:
If you de-interlace 2:3 pulldown interlaced video, you still end up with 29.97 video, but the 2:3 pulldown is destroyed in the process. Therefore there is nothing to IVTC.
Yup. Okay. I was figuring that as well in my last post. VRD changes flags, and doing that is better than destroying the pulldown data. Then I considered that JDobbs is already well aware of all of this stuff, so ~IF~ iVTC and then deinterlace could be done at the same time, or visa versa,, he'd already have BD-RB doing it. So.. Yeah, I get it. One or the other. That now is cemented. :-D

Quote:
IMHO, de-interlacing should only be used on video that is sourced from a video camera. Many people do not like the staircase/combing effect caused by rapid motion, as in sports. But, de-interlacing said video results in spatial time being lowered from 59.94 fields/sec to 29.97 frames/sec. But, that is a whole separate discussion.
I've read and heard others type and say the same thing about sources that ~know~ what's happening.

IVTC_METHOD=0 causes the green lines with this video and not changing any other deinterlacing settings (default). I removed METHOD from my settings and replaced with IVTC_TELECIDE=0 and that did a great job! There are some "combed" frames but, and seem to be right at the scene change places..and 1 frame that goes by very qickly, so not a big deal. Looks really good at the start of the video and where the ship is and other spots, all smooth. Everything seems smooth except for those single frames. Best output so far...and I've noticed.

I'm still checking.
__________________
Life is not a journey to the grave; but rather to skid out broadside, thoroughly used, torn and warn and loudly proclaim; WOW; What a ride!!! Soon, I'm going to do it AGAiN in different skin!!
AmigaFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2017, 01:18   #26873  |  Link
AmigaFuture
Registered User
 
AmigaFuture's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Within the main Source.
Posts: 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch3vr0n View Post
Then you'd have a massive 1 nickel. :-D
NICE!! Haw, haw!!
__________________
Life is not a journey to the grave; but rather to skid out broadside, thoroughly used, torn and warn and loudly proclaim; WOW; What a ride!!! Soon, I'm going to do it AGAiN in different skin!!
AmigaFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2017, 01:51   #26874  |  Link
AmigaFuture
Registered User
 
AmigaFuture's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Within the main Source.
Posts: 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonca View Post
Let me guess
The cat is neutered
That's why he looks pi$$ed
Where I'm from that's called breaking it. We don't soften it with "neutered", like problems are still problems not issues.
__________________
Life is not a journey to the grave; but rather to skid out broadside, thoroughly used, torn and warn and loudly proclaim; WOW; What a ride!!! Soon, I'm going to do it AGAiN in different skin!!
AmigaFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2017, 03:31   #26875  |  Link
AmigaFuture
Registered User
 
AmigaFuture's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Within the main Source.
Posts: 861
MrVideo & JD:

IVTC_480i=1 is doing a great so far but it still leaves some repeat frames. IVTC_TELECIDE=0 does a great job also, but leaves some "combed" frames. Frames with some lines in them. If IVTC_480i and IVTC_TELECIDE would work together, then it would be a great match probably. :-)

I use Media Player Classic: Home Cinema x64 for almost all playback desires, including .m2ts.. With Space (Pause) and CTRL+Right/Left Arrows you get great stepping through frames.
__________________
Life is not a journey to the grave; but rather to skid out broadside, thoroughly used, torn and warn and loudly proclaim; WOW; What a ride!!! Soon, I'm going to do it AGAiN in different skin!!

Last edited by AmigaFuture; 29th December 2017 at 03:46.
AmigaFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2017, 04:43   #26876  |  Link
Lathe
Registered User
 
Lathe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonca View Post
Let me guess
The cat is neutered
That's why he looks pi$$ed
Lathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2017, 08:23   #26877  |  Link
MrVideo
Registered User
 
MrVideo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaFuture View Post
IVTC_480i=1 is doing a great so far but it still leaves some repeat frames. IVTC_TELECIDE=0 does a great job also, but leaves some "combed" frames.
I do not know what AVISynth filters jdobbs uses, so I can't comment on the results.
MrVideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2017, 19:28   #26878  |  Link
Thor263
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonca View Post
Thor263
Try remuxing into a mkv with the video and audio only to test
Try to import this
Thanks for the suggestion -- I remuxed with just the video and audio but unfortunately it errors out.

I then remembered that MakeMKV gives the option to not select the core audio with TrueHD when making the MKV and that's what I had done with Elf. Wondering if that was the problem, I reran MakeMKV on another movie (Wonder Woman) this time keeping the core DD audio with TrueHD audio. But importing that MKV into Rebuilder still errors out in the same way. Hmm...has me stumped.

Wonder Woman Mediainfo:
Code:
General
Unique ID                                : 94179604944481923328649044234372096176 (0x46DA55068ECAB6181051CC82FD43A0B0)
Complete name                            : /Volumes/500GB/Rip/Wonder Woman.mkv
Format                                   : Matroska
Format version                           : Version 2
File size                                : 25.4 GiB
Duration                                 : 2 h 21 min
Overall bit rate mode                    : Variable
Overall bit rate                         : 25.8 Mb/s
Movie name                               : Wonder Woman
Encoded date                             : UTC 2017-12-29 01:18:03
Writing application                      : MakeMKV v1.10.8 darwin(x64-release)
Writing library                          : libmakemkv v1.10.8 (1.3.5/1.4.7) darwin(x64-release)
Original source medium                   : Blu-ray

Video
ID                                       : 1
ID in the original source medium         : 4113 (0x1011)
Format                                   : AVC
Format/Info                              : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile                           : High@L4.1
Format settings, CABAC                   : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames                : 4 frames
Codec ID                                 : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Duration                                 : 2 h 21 min
Bit rate mode                            : Variable
Bit rate                                 : 20.9 Mb/s
Maximum bit rate                         : 30.0 Mb/s
Width                                    : 1 920 pixels
Height                                   : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio                     : 16:9
Frame rate mode                          : Constant
Frame rate                               : 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Color space                              : YUV
Chroma subsampling                       : 4:2:0
Bit depth                                : 8 bits
Scan type                                : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)                       : 0.421
Stream size                              : 20.7 GiB (81%)
Language                                 : English
Default                                  : No
Forced                                   : No

Audio #1
ID                                       : 2
ID in the original source medium         : 4352 (0x1100)
Format                                   : Atmos / TrueHD
Codec ID                                 : A_TRUEHD
Duration                                 : 2 h 21 min
Bit rate mode                            : Variable
Bit rate                                 : 4 279 kb/s
Maximum bit rate                         : 7 509 kb/s
Channel(s)                               : Object Based / 8 channels
Channel positions                        : Object Based / Front: L C R, Side: L R, Back: L R, LFE
Sampling rate                            :  / 48.0 kHz
Frame rate                               : 1 200.000 FPS (40 spf)
Bit depth                                : 24 bits
Compression mode                         : Lossless
Stream size                              : 4.22 GiB (17%)
Title                                    : Surround 7.1
Language                                 : English
Default                                  : Yes
Forced                                   : No

Audio #2
ID                                       : 3
ID in the original source medium         : 4352 (0x1100)
Format                                   : AC-3
Format/Info                              : Audio Coding 3
Mode extension                           : CM (complete main)
Format settings, Endianness              : Big
Codec ID                                 : A_AC3
Duration                                 : 2 h 21 min
Bit rate mode                            : Constant
Bit rate                                 : 448 kb/s
Channel(s)                               : 6 channels
Channel positions                        : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Sampling rate                            : 48.0 kHz
Frame rate                               : 31.250 FPS (1536 spf)
Bit depth                                : 16 bits
Compression mode                         : Lossy
Stream size                              : 453 MiB (2%)
Title                                    : Surround 5.1
Language                                 : English
Default                                  : No
Forced                                   : No

Text #1
ID                                       : 4
ID in the original source medium         : 4608 (0x1200)
Format                                   : PGS
Codec ID                                 : S_HDMV/PGS
Codec ID/Info                            : Picture based subtitle format used on BDs/HD-DVDs
Duration                                 : 2 h 20 min
Bit rate                                 : 31.4 kb/s
Count of elements                        : 3654
Stream size                              : 31.5 MiB (0%)
Language                                 : English
Default                                  : No
Forced                                   : No

Text #2
ID                                       : 6
ID in the original source medium         : 4609 (0x1201)
Format                                   : PGS
Codec ID                                 : S_HDMV/PGS
Codec ID/Info                            : Picture based subtitle format used on BDs/HD-DVDs
Duration                                 : 2 h 20 min
Bit rate                                 : 22.7 kb/s
Count of elements                        : 2924
Stream size                              : 22.8 MiB (0%)
Language                                 : French
Default                                  : No
Forced                                   : No

Text #3
ID                                       : 8
ID in the original source medium         : 4610 (0x1202)
Format                                   : PGS
Codec ID                                 : S_HDMV/PGS
Codec ID/Info                            : Picture based subtitle format used on BDs/HD-DVDs
Duration                                 : 2 h 20 min
Bit rate                                 : 25.9 kb/s
Count of elements                        : 3174
Stream size                              : 26.0 MiB (0%)
Language                                 : Spanish
Default                                  : No
Forced                                   : No

Text #4
ID                                       : 10
ID in the original source medium         : 4611 (0x1203)
Format                                   : PGS
Codec ID                                 : S_HDMV/PGS
Codec ID/Info                            : Picture based subtitle format used on BDs/HD-DVDs
Duration                                 : 2 h 20 min
Bit rate                                 : 27.1 kb/s
Count of elements                        : 3200
Stream size                              : 27.2 MiB (0%)
Language                                 : Portuguese
Default                                  : No
Forced                                   : No

Text #5
ID                                       : 12
ID in the original source medium         : 4612 (0x1204)
Format                                   : PGS
Codec ID                                 : S_HDMV/PGS
Codec ID/Info                            : Picture based subtitle format used on BDs/HD-DVDs
Duration                                 : 2 h 19 min
Bit rate                                 : 448 b/s
Count of elements                        : 50
Stream size                              : 459 KiB (0%)
Language                                 : French
Default                                  : No
Forced                                   : No

Text #6
ID                                       : 14
ID in the original source medium         : 4613 (0x1205)
Format                                   : PGS
Codec ID                                 : S_HDMV/PGS
Codec ID/Info                            : Picture based subtitle format used on BDs/HD-DVDs
Duration                                 : 2 h 19 min
Bit rate                                 : 287 b/s
Count of elements                        : 36
Stream size                              : 295 KiB (0%)
Language                                 : Spanish
Default                                  : No
Forced                                   : No

Text #7
ID                                       : 16
ID in the original source medium         : 4614 (0x1206)
Format                                   : PGS
Codec ID                                 : S_HDMV/PGS
Codec ID/Info                            : Picture based subtitle format used on BDs/HD-DVDs
Duration                                 : 2 h 19 min
Bit rate                                 : 367 b/s
Count of elements                        : 42
Stream size                              : 376 KiB (0%)
Language                                 : Portuguese
Default                                  : No
Forced                                   : No

Menu
00:00:00.000                             : en:Chapter 01
00:10:26.917                             : en:Chapter 02
00:23:12.557                             : en:Chapter 03
00:33:10.738                             : en:Chapter 04
00:43:55.132                             : en:Chapter 05
00:54:25.553                             : en:Chapter 06
01:07:38.262                             : en:Chapter 07
01:22:30.195                             : en:Chapter 08
01:34:02.845                             : en:Chapter 09
01:45:37.998                             : en:Chapter 10
01:57:43.765                             : en:Chapter 11
02:10:41.416                             : en:Chapter 12
Thor263 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2017, 21:02   #26879  |  Link
Lathe
Registered User
 
Lathe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor263 View Post
Thanks for the suggestion -- I remuxed with just the video and audio but unfortunately it errors out.

I then remembered that MakeMKV gives the option to not select the core audio with TrueHD when making the MKV and that's what I had done with Elf. Wondering if that was the problem, I reran MakeMKV on another movie (Wonder Woman) this time keeping the core DD audio with TrueHD audio. But importing that MKV into Rebuilder still errors out in the same way. Hmm...has me stumped.

Wonder Woman Mediainfo:
Code:
General
Unique ID                                : 94179604944481923328649044234372096176 (0x46DA55068ECAB6181051CC82FD43A0B0)
Complete name                            : /Volumes/500GB/Rip/Wonder Woman.mkv
Format                                   : Matroska
Format version                           : Version 2
File size                                : 25.4 GiB
Duration                                 : 2 h 21 min
Overall bit rate mode                    : Variable
Overall bit rate                         : 25.8 Mb/s
Movie name                               : Wonder Woman
Encoded date                             : UTC 2017-12-29 01:18:03
Writing application                      : MakeMKV v1.10.8 darwin(x64-release)
Writing library                          : libmakemkv v1.10.8 (1.3.5/1.4.7) darwin(x64-release)
Original source medium                   : Blu-ray

Video
ID                                       : 1
ID in the original source medium         : 4113 (0x1011)
Format                                   : AVC
Format/Info                              : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile                           : High@L4.1
Format settings, CABAC                   : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames                : 4 frames
Codec ID                                 : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Duration                                 : 2 h 21 min
Bit rate mode                            : Variable
Bit rate                                 : 20.9 Mb/s
Maximum bit rate                         : 30.0 Mb/s
Width                                    : 1 920 pixels
Height                                   : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio                     : 16:9
Frame rate mode                          : Constant
Frame rate                               : 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Color space                              : YUV
Chroma subsampling                       : 4:2:0
Bit depth                                : 8 bits
Scan type                                : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)                       : 0.421
Stream size                              : 20.7 GiB (81%)
Language                                 : English
Default                                  : No
Forced                                   : No

Audio #1
ID                                       : 2
ID in the original source medium         : 4352 (0x1100)
Format                                   : Atmos / TrueHD
Codec ID                                 : A_TRUEHD
Duration                                 : 2 h 21 min
Bit rate mode                            : Variable
Bit rate                                 : 4 279 kb/s
Maximum bit rate                         : 7 509 kb/s
Channel(s)                               : Object Based / 8 channels
Channel positions                        : Object Based / Front: L C R, Side: L R, Back: L R, LFE
Sampling rate                            :  / 48.0 kHz
Frame rate                               : 1 200.000 FPS (40 spf)
Bit depth                                : 24 bits
Compression mode                         : Lossless
Stream size                              : 4.22 GiB (17%)
Title                                    : Surround 7.1
Language                                 : English
Default                                  : Yes
Forced                                   : No

Audio #2
ID                                       : 3
ID in the original source medium         : 4352 (0x1100)
Format                                   : AC-3
Format/Info                              : Audio Coding 3
Mode extension                           : CM (complete main)
Format settings, Endianness              : Big
Codec ID                                 : A_AC3
Duration                                 : 2 h 21 min
Bit rate mode                            : Constant
Bit rate                                 : 448 kb/s
Channel(s)                               : 6 channels
Channel positions                        : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Sampling rate                            : 48.0 kHz
Frame rate                               : 31.250 FPS (1536 spf)
Bit depth                                : 16 bits
Compression mode                         : Lossy
Stream size                              : 453 MiB (2%)
Title                                    : Surround 5.1
Language                                 : English
Default                                  : No
Forced                                   : No

Text #1
ID                                       : 4
ID in the original source medium         : 4608 (0x1200)
Format                                   : PGS
Codec ID                                 : S_HDMV/PGS
Codec ID/Info                            : Picture based subtitle format used on BDs/HD-DVDs
Duration                                 : 2 h 20 min
Bit rate                                 : 31.4 kb/s
Count of elements                        : 3654
Stream size                              : 31.5 MiB (0%)
Language                                 : English
Default                                  : No
Forced                                   : No

Text #2
ID                                       : 6
ID in the original source medium         : 4609 (0x1201)
Format                                   : PGS
Codec ID                                 : S_HDMV/PGS
Codec ID/Info                            : Picture based subtitle format used on BDs/HD-DVDs
Duration                                 : 2 h 20 min
Bit rate                                 : 22.7 kb/s
Count of elements                        : 2924
Stream size                              : 22.8 MiB (0%)
Language                                 : French
Default                                  : No
Forced                                   : No

Text #3
ID                                       : 8
ID in the original source medium         : 4610 (0x1202)
Format                                   : PGS
Codec ID                                 : S_HDMV/PGS
Codec ID/Info                            : Picture based subtitle format used on BDs/HD-DVDs
Duration                                 : 2 h 20 min
Bit rate                                 : 25.9 kb/s
Count of elements                        : 3174
Stream size                              : 26.0 MiB (0%)
Language                                 : Spanish
Default                                  : No
Forced                                   : No

Text #4
ID                                       : 10
ID in the original source medium         : 4611 (0x1203)
Format                                   : PGS
Codec ID                                 : S_HDMV/PGS
Codec ID/Info                            : Picture based subtitle format used on BDs/HD-DVDs
Duration                                 : 2 h 20 min
Bit rate                                 : 27.1 kb/s
Count of elements                        : 3200
Stream size                              : 27.2 MiB (0%)
Language                                 : Portuguese
Default                                  : No
Forced                                   : No

Text #5
ID                                       : 12
ID in the original source medium         : 4612 (0x1204)
Format                                   : PGS
Codec ID                                 : S_HDMV/PGS
Codec ID/Info                            : Picture based subtitle format used on BDs/HD-DVDs
Duration                                 : 2 h 19 min
Bit rate                                 : 448 b/s
Count of elements                        : 50
Stream size                              : 459 KiB (0%)
Language                                 : French
Default                                  : No
Forced                                   : No

Text #6
ID                                       : 14
ID in the original source medium         : 4613 (0x1205)
Format                                   : PGS
Codec ID                                 : S_HDMV/PGS
Codec ID/Info                            : Picture based subtitle format used on BDs/HD-DVDs
Duration                                 : 2 h 19 min
Bit rate                                 : 287 b/s
Count of elements                        : 36
Stream size                              : 295 KiB (0%)
Language                                 : Spanish
Default                                  : No
Forced                                   : No

Text #7
ID                                       : 16
ID in the original source medium         : 4614 (0x1206)
Format                                   : PGS
Codec ID                                 : S_HDMV/PGS
Codec ID/Info                            : Picture based subtitle format used on BDs/HD-DVDs
Duration                                 : 2 h 19 min
Bit rate                                 : 367 b/s
Count of elements                        : 42
Stream size                              : 376 KiB (0%)
Language                                 : Portuguese
Default                                  : No
Forced                                   : No

Menu
00:00:00.000                             : en:Chapter 01
00:10:26.917                             : en:Chapter 02
00:23:12.557                             : en:Chapter 03
00:33:10.738                             : en:Chapter 04
00:43:55.132                             : en:Chapter 05
00:54:25.553                             : en:Chapter 06
01:07:38.262                             : en:Chapter 07
01:22:30.195                             : en:Chapter 08
01:34:02.845                             : en:Chapter 09
01:45:37.998                             : en:Chapter 10
01:57:43.765                             : en:Chapter 11
02:10:41.416                             : en:Chapter 12
I don't know if this is the issue, but remember that TrueHD streams that have been muxed into an MKV file LACK the core, thus TSMuxer's inability to handle it. ANY MKV that has a TrueHD audio stream needs the core put back in. Using Eac3to or with a nice GUI like I use UsEac3to, just drop the MKV file in, select the 'True' stream. For output, select the TrueHD+AC3 output and 'Run CMD Line' and it will put the AC3 core back in. Then take THAT rendered audio file and mux it with the video and remove the 'empty' original TrueHD stream, and you should be fine then importing it into BDRB.
Lathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2017, 22:56   #26880  |  Link
AmigaFuture
Registered User
 
AmigaFuture's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Within the main Source.
Posts: 861
"Then take THAT rendered audio file..." -- That doesn't come across as rerendered. That comes across as rejoined. Rerendering is a reconstruction. ;-)
__________________
Life is not a journey to the grave; but rather to skid out broadside, thoroughly used, torn and warn and loudly proclaim; WOW; What a ride!!! Soon, I'm going to do it AGAiN in different skin!!
AmigaFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.