Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Newbies

Old 31st March 2009, 00:40   #1  |  Link
Usurário

DVD Decrypter - no subtitles!

Hello, everybody.

I'm new to the forum and even though I already know a trick or two when it comes to DVD ripping I decided to post here because my doubt my be too simple for other areas of the board. If this doesn't seem to fit here, please move it to the right place.

Well, the thing is I wanted to rip only a specific scene of a DVD to play it with any simple media player (e.g. Windows Media Player). I was using DVD Decrypter to extract the chapter I wanted and then AutoGK to convert it to AVI.

But the VOB extracted by DVD Decrypter doesn't show the subtitles. It doesn't matter if I activate or not Stream Processing to choose the audio and the subtitles I want: The extracted VOB has no subtitles!

Any idea what could I have done wrong? Or any other options to extract from DVD to a video file with subtitles?

Hope what I wrote is clear enough, because English is not my frist language and I'm still learning.

Thanks in advance!
Usurário is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dvd decrypter, subtitles