Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-4 Encoder GUIs

Old 7th October 2018, 19:32   #16201  |  Link
byteshare
ByteShare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryushin View Post
Here is an image that shows what happened after I clicked done on a job. I had to kill the main windows and thankfully the job was still there. It's freaking me out now editing a job as I might have to start all over. I think if it gets stuck when finishing the job it is still there. But if it get stuck at avisynth then the job is corrupted.

I don't have this issue. Have you tried going back to an earlier version and then auto-updating to the newest release?
The installed version of MKVToolNix doesn't matter, only the files in the "RipBot\Tools\mkvtoolnix" folder.
byteshare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2018, 19:44   #16202  |  Link
mdchaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by slalom View Post
This was fixed about a week ago. Are you sure you are updated?
Tried it last night with no luck. Updated itself this morning and it works great again! No more dvdfab .
mdchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2018, 03:58   #16203  |  Link
tuanden0

Quote:
Originally Posted by byteshare View Post
As far as I know you'll need to use AviSynth+ and not VapourSynth, or use a different application that supports VapourSynth
tuanden0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2018, 16:20   #16204  |  Link
byteshare
ByteShare

HEVC 2.9+1 Stable is out: http://msystem.waw.pl/x265/
Release notes (not up at the time of this posting):
https://x265.readthedocs.io/en/defau...easenotes.html
Update, release notes: https://bitbucket.org/multicoreware/...leasenotes.rst
Code:
Version 2.9
===========

Release date - 05/10/2018

New features
-------------
1. Support for chunked encoding

:option:`--chunk-start and --chunk-end` 
   Frames preceding first frame of chunk in display order will be encoded, however, they will be discarded in the bitstream.
   Frames following last frame of the chunk in display order will be used in taking lookahead decisions, but, they will not be encoded. 
   This feature can be enabled only in closed GOP structures. Default disabled.

2. Support for HDR10+ version 1 SEI messages.

Encoder enhancements
--------------------
1. Create API function for allocating and freeing x265_analysis_data.
2. CEA 608/708 support: Read SEI messages from text file and encode it using userSEI message.

Bug fixes
---------
1. Disable noise reduction when vbv is enabled.
2. Support minLuma and maxLuma values changed by the commandline.

Last edited by byteshare; 9th October 2018 at 20:16.
Old 10th October 2018, 01:50   #16205  |  Link
burt123

Quote:
HEVC 2.9+1 Stable is out: http://msystem.waw.pl/x265/
Release notes (not up at the time of this posting):
https://x265.readthedocs.io/en/defau...easenotes.html
Update, release notes: https://bitbucket.org/multicoreware/...leasenotes.rst
Code:
Version 2.9
===========

Release date - 05/10/2018

New features
-------------
1. Support for chunked encoding

:option:`--chunk-start and --chunk-end` 
   Frames preceding first frame of chunk in display order will be encoded, however, they will be discarded in the bitstream.
   Frames following last frame of the chunk in display order will be used in taking lookahead decisions, but, they will not be encoded. 
   This feature can be enabled only in closed GOP structures. Default disabled.

2. Support for HDR10+ version 1 SEI messages.

Encoder enhancements
--------------------
1. Create API function for allocating and freeing x265_analysis_data.
2. CEA 608/708 support: Read SEI messages from text file and encode it using userSEI message.

Bug fixes
---------
1. Disable noise reduction when vbv is enabled.
2. Support minLuma and maxLuma values changed by the commandline.
And not to mention MKVToolNix v27.0 is available, too.

Time for another auto update, me thinks
burt123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2018, 08:15   #16206  |  Link
oldschooltech

FPS help higher power client pc less than lower power sever

Distributed encoding help

Not sure whats going on. encoding dvd ep with denoise x264.

My main pc: (the client) 40%-50% cpu getting 18.x FPS.
windows 10
fx-8320
16gb ddr3
Radeon rx 580 x 4gb

other pc: Hitting 90%-100% cpu getting 30.x FPS.
windows 7
fx-6300
8gb ram
r7 260x 2gb
oldschooltech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2018, 09:14   #16207  |  Link
oldschooltech

Also Have a few other things I would like help with.

I am coming from handbrake to this is there anyway to find out how to configure my same settings from there to ripbot?

Is there any way when batch job creation to have 2 audio streams. I like to x.x copy stream from my lossless / 5.1, then an 2.0 AAC-LC stream. This makes nice for plex streaming. Seems the limitation is in the fact that it needs to demux before you can mess with the audio settings.

How does one turn on deblocking? I would set tune settings in handbrake that turned on deblocking then i would use filter tab deblocking too not sure if they are diffent like pre/post filters.

Also last note, the deinterlace seems to round up 24.x to 25 and 29.x to 30. Is this correct or am i messing with something i know nothing about?
Old 10th October 2018, 10:34   #16208  |  Link
burt123

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschooltech View Post

windows 10
fx-8320
16gb ddr3
Radeon rx 580 x 4gb

windows 7
fx-6300
8gb ram
r7 260x 2gb
This should be an easy fix...

How many servers in DE are you using per pc ??

Just keep adding more servers, until you reach cpu 100%.
burt123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2018, 16:23   #16209  |  Link
byteshare
ByteShare

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt123 View Post
And not to mention MKVToolNix v27.0 is available, too.

Time for another auto update, me thinks
Honestly, neither are that important, since for MKVToolNix it doesn't have updates that should impact RipBot (only if you were actually using it for some specific uses outside of RipBot) and for HEVC the changes shouldn't affect 99% or more of users unless they have more back-end stuff they didn't include in the notes.
Old 10th October 2018, 16:32   #16210  |  Link
byteshare
ByteShare

Quote:
Also Have a few other things I would like help with.

I am coming from handbrake to this is there anyway to find out how to configure my same settings from there to ripbot?

Is there any way when batch job creation to have 2 audio streams. I like to x.x copy stream from my lossless / 5.1, then an 2.0 AAC-LC stream. This makes nice for plex streaming. Seems the limitation is in the fact that it needs to demux before you can mess with the audio settings.

How does one turn on deblocking? I would set tune settings in handbrake that turned on deblocking then i would use filter tab deblocking too not sure if they are diffent like pre/post filters.

Also last note, the deinterlace seems to round up 24.x to 25 and 29.x to 30. Is this correct or am i messing with something i know nothing about?
You can have two audio streams but not with the batch unless you want to use the copy feature (I think). Try the copy rather than re-encode. Unless you're trying to save space you might actually prefer the copy feature.
Personally, I still use an old version of HB to do FDK AAC-HE/LC audio and then use a batch script to mux the audio (from HB), subs from source file (keeps the MKV title info), and the video (from RipBot) at the end into one file.

Deblocking in HB isn't that great. Try using the Denoise features, such as MDegrain2, should reduce noise and size without a noticable impact on quality more than any of the HB settings.
RipBot uses AVISynth, so you can use any of the RipBot filters or even use outside ones, which is much more powerful than the built-in filters for HB.

For Deinterlace, in the settings make sure you have "QTGMC deinterlacer instead of Yadif" checked. QTGMC is much more powerful than any of the deinterlacers in HB and more accurate. With QTGMC in batch, just select "TFF - > 25 FPS/30 FPS" and the filter figures out the rest and should give you the correct frame rate. The only exception is sometimes with variable frame rate files (usually anime) you might need to get the time codes from the original file and mux them back in, but this is very rare to come accross.
Old 10th October 2018, 19:26   #16211  |  Link
slalom

Quote:

windows 10
fx-8320
16gb ddr3
Radeon rx 580 x 4gb

windows 7
fx-6300
8gb ram
r7 260x 2gb
Try this

Go settings ->main tab
"Use multiple processing threads" set value to 0
slalom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2018, 19:56   #16212  |  Link
oldschooltech

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt123 View Post
This should be an easy fix...

How many servers in DE are you using per pc ??

Just keep adding more servers, until you reach cpu 100%.
I added another encoding server did know know I could do this. Think this fixed it. I was only using one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slalom View Post
Try this

Go settings ->main tab
"Use multiple processing threads" set value to 0
this was already set. thanks.

Quote:
You can have two audio streams but not with the batch unless you want to use the copy feature (I think). Try the copy rather than re-encode. Unless you're trying to save space you might actually prefer the copy feature.
Personally, I still use an old version of HB to do FDK AAC-HE/LC audio and then use a batch script to mux the audio (from HB), subs from source file (keeps the MKV title info), and the video (from RipBot) at the end into one file.

Deblocking in HB isn't that great. Try using the Denoise features, such as MDegrain2, should reduce noise and size without a noticable impact on quality more than any of the HB settings.
RipBot uses AVISynth, so you can use any of the RipBot filters or even use outside ones, which is much more powerful than the built-in filters for HB.

For Deinterlace, in the settings make sure you have "QTGMC deinterlacer instead of Yadif" checked. QTGMC is much more powerful than any of the deinterlacers in HB and more accurate. With QTGMC in batch, just select "TFF - > 25 FPS/30 FPS" and the filter figures out the rest and should give you the correct frame rate. The only exception is sometimes with variable frame rate files (usually anime) you might need to get the time codes from the original file and mux them back in, but this is very rare to come accross.
That sound like a whole lot of stuff that could make for a fun time. I do have use qtgmc checked. I am doing some old dvds of things like naruto and dragon ball. I played with naruto in handbrake and found all it need was deblocking but I did not process the seasons yet. I just started playing with ripbot I found that in dragon ball a small bit of knlmeansCL cleaned it up nice.

MDegrain2 works nice but slows things down. I have yet to play with naruto in ripbot im sure some setting will work for me, I was just thinking i knew what i needed to do and it was fast in handbrake it had to be much faster with 6 pc on DE. I am getting 170ish FPS atm doing dragon ball. So very nice. I will buying this guy beer for his coding.
Old 10th October 2018, 20:09   #16213  |  Link
oldschooltech

I do have problems with Deinterlace tho. I set up some stuff to run last night. I have old stuff like Talespin and Ducktales. anyways I used the TFF - > 25 FPS/30 FPS. This worked fine for most of the ducktales stuff but i had 2 issues.

1. the ep's listed as frame rate 24.x FPS, original frame rate 29.x, frame rate mode variable and scan type interlaced would let me set the TFF - > 25 FPS/30 FPS. Some Ep's about half had deinterlacing disabled. There info does not have scan type set as interlaced, and frame rate is 29.xx or 28.x, with original frame rate of 29.970, frame rate mode variable. This are ripped right from the discs. This vides have the interlacing lines when things move so I know they are.

How can I deinterlace them if its disabled?

2. I had no issue with deinterlace these videos in handbrake but after deinterlace videos with ripbot the audio is out of sync too. I have tryed the inverse telecine to with and without decimate. I still get audio sync issues.

Would like to learn to fix this. The DE make this app so very strong.
Old 10th October 2018, 20:18   #16214  |  Link
Atak_Snajpera
RipBot264 author

You will have to first upload some 50-100 MiB sample so we could find solution for your particular files. It is hard to suggest something when we do not have access to you video files.
Atak_Snajpera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2018, 21:54   #16215  |  Link
byteshare
ByteShare

Quote:
That sound like a whole lot of stuff that could make for a fun time. I do have use qtgmc checked. I am doing some old dvds of things like naruto and dragon ball. I played with naruto in handbrake and found all it need was deblocking but I did not process the seasons yet. I just started playing with ripbot I found that in dragon ball a small bit of knlmeansCL cleaned it up nice.

MDegrain2 works nice but slows things down. I have yet to play with naruto in ripbot im sure some setting will work for me, I was just thinking i knew what i needed to do and it was fast in handbrake it had to be much faster with 6 pc on DE. I am getting 170ish FPS atm doing dragon ball. So very nice. I will buying this guy beer for his coding.
RipBot and AVISynth has a lot more powerful capabilities than Handbrake, but more complicated.
If you're getting ~170 FPS, IMO you're not compressing it enough or doing enough AVISynth LOL, I don't mind slower FPS (like 30-40) on DVDs for a better video and filesize.

Quote:
I do have problems with Deinterlace tho. I set up some stuff to run last night. I have old stuff like Talespin and Ducktales. anyways I used the TFF - > 25 FPS/30 FPS. This worked fine for most of the ducktales stuff but i had 2 issues.

1. the ep's listed as frame rate 24.x FPS, original frame rate 29.x, frame rate mode variable and scan type interlaced would let me set the TFF - > 25 FPS/30 FPS. Some Ep's about half had deinterlacing disabled. There info does not have scan type set as interlaced, and frame rate is 29.xx or 28.x, with original frame rate of 29.970, frame rate mode variable. This are ripped right from the discs. This vides have the interlacing lines when things move so I know they are.

How can I deinterlace them if its disabled?

2. I had no issue with deinterlace these videos in handbrake but after deinterlace videos with ripbot the audio is out of sync too. I have tryed the inverse telecine to with and without decimate. I still get audio sync issues.

Would like to learn to fix this. The DE make this app so very strong.
1. My guess is it is variable and you'll need to mux in the time codes from the source and that will fix the sync issues.
-I do this via batch files but the command line looks something like this (.bat):
Extract: (not sure how to do this via the GUI)
Code:
FOR %%A IN (*.mkv) DO "C:\Program Files\MKVToolNix\mkvextract.exe" timecodes_v2 "%%A" "0:%%A_timecodes.txt"
Import: (this can be done easily via the GUI)
Code:
FOR %%A IN (*.mkv) DO "C:\Program Files\MKVToolNix\mkvmerge.exe" -o "%%A-Fixed.mkv" --timecodes "0:%%~dpnA.mkv_timecodes.txt" "%%~A"
IMO if RipBot did this while extracting other parts of the source and mux this back in after an encode would fix a lot of sync issues.

2. It worked in HandBrake because it handles frames differently.

Last edited by byteshare; 10th October 2018 at 22:01.
Old 11th October 2018, 23:22   #16216  |  Link
ejone

I think this is a very annoying issue with Ripbot that should be fixed.

https://youtu.be/uxCkIvUdo0M

Evidently, if you are converting TV shows, even if you select a particular M2TS file, Ripbot will not default to the playlist you specifically picked (should be assumed from the file name - select the one with the matching name by default).

Super annoying. Had to redo everything. Would it be possible to select the correct default if you pick the file manually as shown in the video?
ejone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2018, 23:59   #16217  |  Link
byteshare
ByteShare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejone View Post

Evidently, if you are converting TV shows, even if you select a particular M2TS file, Ripbot will not default to the playlist you specifically picked (should be assumed from the file name - select the one with the matching name by default).

Super annoying. Had to redo everything. Would it be possible to select the correct default if you pick the file manually as shown in the video?
Have you tried MakeMKV before encoding? You get more control over audio and subtitles when there are many to choose from.
Old 12th October 2018, 09:52   #16218  |  Link
Atak_Snajpera
RipBot264 author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejone View Post

Because .m2ts files are in blu-ray structure. Move those files outside this folder and you will get "correct" behaviour. You can also rename BDMV folder to something else.

Last edited by Atak_Snajpera; 12th October 2018 at 11:24.
Atak_Snajpera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2018, 21:50   #16219  |  Link
skylinekiller

Error encoding a few Web-DL

I was converting the Man in the High Castle, and was able to successfully do most, but am having an error with two of them. I have uploaded both log files, can you please tell me where the problem is and if it can be fixed?

Quote:
G:\>"C:\Users\###\Documents\TITAN\RipBot264v1.22.0\Tools\ffmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe" -loglevel panic -i "G:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job1\job1.avs" -strict -1 -f yuv4mpegpipe - | "C:\Users\####\Documents\TITAN\RipBot264v1.22.0\tools\x264\x264_x64.exe" --colorprim bt709 --transfer bt709 --colormatrix bt709 --pass 1 --bitrate 2048 --stats "G:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job1\job1.stats" --fps 23.08 --force-cfr --min-keyint 23 --keyint 230 --frames 103 --sar 1:1 --level 4.0 --aud --nal-hrd vbr --vbv-bufsize 25000 --vbv-maxrate 25000 --b-pyramid none --stdin y4m --output NUL -
y4m [info]: 1280x720p 1:1 @ 23102/1001 fps (cfr)
x264 [info]: using SAR=1/1
x264 [warning]: VBV bitrate (25000) > level limit (20000)
x264 [info]: using cpu capabilities: MMX2 SSE2Fast SSSE3 SSE4.2 AVX
x264 [info]: profile Main, level 4.0

x264 [info]: frame I:1 Avg QP:15.79 size: 5386
x264 [info]: frame P:37 Avg QP:12.46 size: 21872
x264 [info]: frame B:65 Avg QP:16.76 size: 2158
x264 [info]: consecutive B-frames: 7.8% 17.5% 20.4% 54.4%
x264 [info]: mb I I16..4: 99.8% 0.0% 0.2%
x264 [info]: mb P I16..4: 32.4% 0.0% 0.0% P16..4: 33.8% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% skip:33.8%
x264 [info]: mb B I16..4: 2.0% 0.0% 0.0% B16..8: 7.6% 0.0% 0.0% direct:11.4% skip:79.0% L0:44.2% L1:44.2% BI:11.6%
x264 [info]: final ratefactor: 15.34
x264 [info]: coded y,uvDC,uvAC intra: 36.2% 18.1% 8.0% inter: 9.2% 10.8% 0.2%
x264 [info]: i16 v,h,dc,p: 56% 12% 26% 5%
x264 [info]: i4 v,h,dc,ddl,ddr,vr,hd,vl,hu: 16% 1% 73% 2% 6% 1% 0% 0% 1%
x264 [info]: i8c dc,h,v,p: 83% 9% 8% 1%
x264 [info]: Weighted P-Frames: Y:43.2% UV:8.1%
x264 [info]: kb/s:1711.83

encoded 103 frames, 146.51 fps, 1711.83 kb/s

G:\>"C:\Users\###\Documents\TITAN\RipBot264v1.22.0\Tools\ffmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe" -loglevel panic -i "G:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job1\job1.avs" -strict -1 -f yuv4mpegpipe - | "C:\Users\###\Documents\TITAN\RipBot264v1.22.0\tools\x264\x264_x64.exe" --colorprim bt709 --transfer bt709 --colormatrix bt709 --pass 2 --bitrate 2048 --stats "G:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job1\job1.stats" --fps 23.08 --force-cfr --min-keyint 23 --keyint 230 --frames 103 --sar 1:1 --level 4.0 --aud --nal-hrd vbr --vbv-bufsize 25000 --vbv-maxrate 25000 --b-pyramid none --stdin y4m --output "G:\Temp\RipBot264temp\video.264" -
y4m [info]: 1280x720p 1:1 @ 23102/1001 fps (cfr)
x264 [info]: profile High, level 4.0

x264 [info]: frame I:1 Avg QP: 7.27 size: 98899
x264 [info]: frame P:37 Avg QP:12.63 size: 19691
x264 [info]: frame B:65 Avg QP:17.76 size: 2165
x264 [info]: consecutive B-frames: 7.8% 17.5% 20.4% 54.4%
x264 [info]: mb I I16..4: 10.1% 83.5% 6.4%
x264 [info]: mb P I16..4: 3.1% 11.7% 1.1% P16..4: 32.9% 8.2% 7.4% 0.0% 0.0% skip:35.6%
x264 [info]: mb B I16..4: 0.1% 0.2% 0.0% B16..8: 23.1% 1.0% 0.3% direct: 5.1% skip:70.0% L0:33.2% L1:61.9% BI: 4.9%
x264 [info]: 8x8 transform intra:74.1% inter:70.3%
x264 [info]: coded y,uvDC,uvAC intra: 45.6% 30.0% 22.9% inter: 12.3% 11.9% 0.7%
x264 [info]: i16 v,h,dc,p: 76% 7% 14% 3%
x264 [info]: i8 v,h,dc,ddl,ddr,vr,hd,vl,hu: 21% 28% 40% 2% 2% 2% 2% 2% 2%
x264 [info]: i4 v,h,dc,ddl,ddr,vr,hd,vl,hu: 22% 26% 33% 3% 4% 3% 4% 2% 3%
x264 [info]: i8c dc,h,v,p: 81% 10% 8% 1%
x264 [info]: Weighted P-Frames: Y:43.2% UV:8.1%
x264 [info]: ref P L0: 73.4% 5.0% 13.0% 6.1% 2.5%
x264 [info]: ref B L0: 87.4% 12.6%
x264 [info]: kb/s:1735.58

encoded 103 frames, 83.13 fps, 1735.58 kb/s

G:\>"C:\Users\###\Documents\TITAN\RipBot264v1.22.0\tools\mp4box\mp4box.exe" -tmp "G:\Temp\RipBot264temp" -add "G:\Temp\RipBot264temp\video.264":name="The Man In The High Castle s03e02" -fps 23.08 -add "G:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job1\Encoded_Audio_1.aac":lang=eng -mpeg4 -chap "G:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job1\chapters.txt" -new "I:\The Man In The High Castle s03e02.mp4"
AVC-H264 import - frame size 1280 x 720 at 23.080 FPS

AVC Import results: 103 samples - Slices: 1 I 37 P 65 B - 105 SEI - 1 IDR
Stream uses forward prediction - stream CTS offset: 2 frames
AAC import - sample rate 48000 - MPEG-4 audio - 6 channels

[Chapter import] Guessed video frame rate 23.08 (2308:100)
Saving I:\The Man In The High Castle s03e02.mp4: 0.500 secs Interleaving

-------------------------

Elapsed Time: 00h:00m:05s
Quote:
G:\>"C:\Users\###\Documents\TITAN\RipBot264v1.22.0\Tools\ffmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe" -loglevel panic -i "G:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job2\job2.avs" -strict -1 -f yuv4mpegpipe - | "C:\Users\####\Documents\TITAN\RipBot264v1.22.0\tools\x264\x264_x64.exe" --colorprim bt709 --transfer bt709 --colormatrix bt709 --pass 1 --bitrate 2048 --stats "G:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job2\job2.stats" --fps 0.04 --force-cfr --min-keyint 0 --keyint 0 --frames 0 --sar 1:1 --level 4.0 --aud --nal-hrd vbr --vbv-bufsize 25000 --vbv-maxrate 25000 --b-pyramid none --stdin y4m --output NUL -
y4m [info]: 1280x720p 1:1 @ 4/91 fps (cfr)
x264 [warning]: VBV bitrate (25000) > level limit (20000)
x264 [warning]: VBV buffer size cannot be smaller than one frame, using 625000 kbit
x264 [info]: profile Main, level 4.0
1 frames: 6.37 fps, 65.40 kb/s
24 frames: 58.82 fps, 125.08 kb/s
53 frames: 80.55 fps, 113.14 kb/s
97 frames: 105.43 fps, 75.01 kb/s

x264 [info]: frame I:131 Avg QP: 0.56 size:198351
x264 [info]: mb I I16..4: 65.8% 0.0% 34.2%
x264 [info]: final ratefactor: -22.49
x264 [info]: coded y,uvDC,uvAC intra: 72.8% 61.9% 61.5%
x264 [info]: i16 v,h,dc,p: 53% 21% 21% 6%
x264 [info]: i4 v,h,dc,ddl,ddr,vr,hd,vl,hu: 37% 25% 12% 4% 5% 4% 5% 4% 5%
x264 [info]: i8c dc,h,v,p: 70% 14% 12% 5%
x264 [info]: kb/s:63.47

encoded 131 frames, 126.94 fps, 63.47 kb/s

G:\>"C:\Users\###\Documents\TITAN\RipBot264v1.22.0\Tools\ffmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe" -loglevel panic -i "G:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job2\job2.avs" -strict -1 -f yuv4mpegpipe - | "C:\Users\###\Documents\TITAN\RipBot264v1.22.0\tools\x264\x264_x64.exe" --colorprim bt709 --transfer bt709 --colormatrix bt709 --pass 2 --bitrate 2048 --stats "G:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job2\job2.stats" --fps 0.04 --force-cfr --min-keyint 0 --keyint 0 --frames 0 --sar 1:1 --level 4.0 --aud --nal-hrd vbr --vbv-bufsize 25000 --vbv-maxrate 25000 --b-pyramid none --stdin y4m --output "G:\Temp\RipBot264temp\video.264" -
y4m [info]: 1280x720p 1:1 @ 4/91 fps (cfr)
x264 [warning]: VBV buffer size cannot be smaller than one frame, using 625000 kbit
x264 [warning]: target: 2048.00 kbit/s, expected: 63.49 kbit/s, avg QP: 0.0000
x264 [warning]: try reducing target bitrate
x264 [info]: profile High, level 4.0
1 frames: 5.00 fps, 77.73 kb/s
14 frames: 30.30 fps, 96.80 kb/s
32 frames: 44.94 fps, 103.72 kb/s
69 frames: 71.35 fps, 69.63 kb/s
108 frames: 88.52 fps, 50.85 kb/s

x264 [info]: frame I:131 Avg QP: 4.85 size:142370
x264 [info]: mb I I16..4: 35.0% 33.9% 31.0%
x264 [info]: 8x8 transform intra:33.9%
x264 [info]: coded y,uvDC,uvAC intra: 60.5% 62.1% 61.5%
x264 [info]: i16 v,h,dc,p: 64% 19% 14% 3%
x264 [info]: i8 v,h,dc,ddl,ddr,vr,hd,vl,hu: 28% 22% 37% 2% 2% 2% 2% 2% 3%
x264 [info]: i4 v,h,dc,ddl,ddr,vr,hd,vl,hu: 35% 24% 14% 4% 5% 4% 5% 4% 5%
x264 [info]: i8c dc,h,v,p: 70% 14% 12% 5%
x264 [info]: kb/s:45.56

encoded 131 frames, 101.24 fps, 45.56 kb/s

G:\>"C:\Users\####\Documents\TITAN\RipBot264v1.22.0\tools\mp4box\mp4box.exe" -tmp "G:\Temp\RipBot264temp" -add "G:\Temp\RipBot264temp\video.264":name="The Man In The High Castle s03e08" -fps 0.04 -add "G:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job2\Encoded_Audio_1.aac":lang=eng -mpeg4 -chap "G:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job2\chapters.txt" -new "I:\The Man In The High Castle s03e08.mp4"
AVC-H264 import - frame size 1280 x 720 at 0.040 FPS

AVC Import results: 131 samples - Slices: 131 I 0 P 0 B - 263 SEI - 131 IDR
AAC import - sample rate 48000 - MPEG-4 audio - 6 channels

[Chapter import] Guessed video frame rate 0.04 (4:100)
Saving I:\The Man In The High Castle s03e08.mp4: 0.500 secs Interleaving

-------------------------

Elapsed Time: 00h:00m:05s
Thank you
Attached Files
File Type: txt Job1_log.txt (4.7 KB, 35 views)
File Type: txt Job2_log.txt (4.1 KB, 38 views)

Last edited by skylinekiller; 12th October 2018 at 23:56.
skylinekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2018, 07:54   #16220  |  Link
oldschooltech

Quote:

1. My guess is it is variable and you'll need to mux in the time codes from the source and that will fix the sync issues.
-I do this via batch files but the command line looks something like this (.bat):
Extract: (not sure how to do this via the GUI)
Code:
FOR %%A IN (*.mkv) DO "C:\Program Files\MKVToolNix\mkvextract.exe" timecodes_v2 "%%A" "0:%%A_timecodes.txt"
Import: (this can be done easily via the GUI)
Code:
FOR %%A IN (*.mkv) DO "C:\Program Files\MKVToolNix\mkvmerge.exe" -o "%%A-Fixed.mkv" --timecodes "0:%%~dpnA.mkv_timecodes.txt" "%%~A"
IMO if RipBot did this while extracting other parts of the source and mux this back in after an encode would fix a lot of sync issues.

2. It worked in HandBrake because it handles frames differently.
THis fixed it thanks

Tags
264, 265, appletv, avchd, bluray, gui, iphone, ipod, ps3, psp, ripbot264, x264 2-pass, x264 gui, x264_64, x265, xbox360